PDA

View Full Version : having impressions done

davidpizzica
09-02-2008, 05:25 PM
On Sept. 10th I'll be getting the impressions done for my new teeth. It'll be great to actually CHEW food instead of having soft foods. I'll have it done at the Pitt dental school. One song comes to mind, "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth!"

Daisy and Delilah
09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
David the bionic man. All new from head to toe ;) It's been a busy time for you, David. We can't wait to see you on the cover of GQ.:D

Karen
09-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Oh, gaaak! I hated getting impressions done, as I have a VERY strong gag reflex, and the goop always seemed to ooze toward the back of my throat. I have been asthmatic since I was a small child, and am hypersensitive about anything potentially limiting my airway. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!

We'll be thinking of you!

jennielynn1970
09-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh, gaaak! I hated getting impressions done, as I have a VERY strong gag reflex, and the goop always seemed to ooze toward the back of my throat. I have been asthmatic since I was a small child, and am hypersensitive about anything potentially limiting my airway. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!

I was the same way with impressions when I was younger and got my braces. Anything that goes in my mouth and is goopy and oozy is not fun. I always hated those trays they put in with the fluoride treatments too. Always made me gag.

davidpizzica
09-02-2008, 11:47 PM
David the bionic man. All new from head to toe ;) It's been a busy time for you, David. We can't wait to see you on the cover of GQ.:D

Terry, the way things are going for me, the next thing that happens I might have to decide whether to go to the hospital or stop at Mr. Good Wrench!

Daisy and Delilah
09-03-2008, 09:08 AM
You're not kidding, David. I'm hoping everything starts looking up for you. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Catty1
09-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Just tell them you do a really good impression yourself - of Groucho Marx or whoever your favourite celebrity/politician is. ;) I've done this when getting impressions for a crown/cap; it cheers things up a bit.

Hope all goes well!