PDA

View Full Version : I am so BEAT

sparks19
09-02-2008, 12:22 PM
UGH I'm exhausted.

Even though I haven't done much in the way of manual labor. I have done a bit here and there but mostly I was in charge of watching the babies. but after spending the entire weekend packing and moving our stuff into the PODS, helping our friends paint their new place, helping them pack up and move yesterday... I was there for 12 hours watching the kids and helping move boxes when I could... Brian and Terry were unpacking the truck until 10:30.

It's just been an exhausting weekend for all of us... and we haven't even moved yet. We still have more packing to do with week and then we move on Saturday.

I could fall asleep as I sit here... and my body hurts.

LOL ok I'm done whining

moosmom
09-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Take a long hot bubble bath. MAKE THE TIME!!!! Personally, taking care of kids would wipe me out too. Anyway to take a short power nap??? They are SOOOOO under rated.;)

sparks19
09-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Take a long hot bubble bath. MAKE THE TIME!!!! Personally, taking care of kids would wipe me out too. Anyway to take a short power nap??? They are SOOOOO under rated.;)

Yeah I think when hannah goes down for her nap I am going to clean up the kitchen, put on a load of laundry and then slip into bed for a nap myself :)

moosmom
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Sweet dreams!!!

Medusa
09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Take a long, hot soak in Epsom salts. It'll get rid of any soreness that you may have and it helps to revive you. Lie there w/some cucumber slices on your eyes and you'll feel like a new woman! (If it's any consolation, moving is a drag.)

sparks19
09-02-2008, 03:43 PM
grrr I tried to take a nap but my brain won't shut off. I've got a lot of stuff going through my mind in preparation for this weekend.

I will have to get some cucumbers and epsom salts and have that hot bath.

You don't realize how truly out of shape you are until you put your body to the test lol.