PDA

View Full Version : My first meeting with Pyper.

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 08:24 AM
LOL well I think that is what we are going to name her, it seems to be the best fit so far.

I got to go see my little girl on Sunday. She will be three weeks old on this Wednesday - only five more to go!

Her mother was such a lovebug! She wanted me to give her belly rubs and even sat in my lap getting pet.

Here is momma and babies.... Momma Tiki, pups from L to R Pyper, Sampson, Sydney and Sierra (all the S names are their temp names)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper002.jpg

Don't mind me, I look a wreck! Poor Pyper looks like she is being strangled. LOL, really she was just yawning.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper016.jpg

Isn't she darling <3
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper018.jpg

Tiki and Pyper
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper006.jpg

Tiki, Pyper and Daddy Bandit (who knows he is in trouble if he comes any closer to the baby, just look at his expression!)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper014.jpg

I can't wait to go visit her again =)

4 Dog Mother
09-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Oh my goodness, what great pictures of momma, daddy and baby! Pyper can't not be beautiful with those two as her parents! I will truly enjoy watching her grow up!

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Aww, Pyper looks like her Daddy. :) And mommy is a beautiful pup with her unique markings and coloring.

I'm sure you are so excited to bring her home. :D I'm excited for you to bring her home. LOL

Husky_mom
09-02-2008, 12:07 PM
how many pups there are?.. 4?? or 5??...

Pyper absolutely is the cutest.... but I do love all the spotty patterns in all of them... and she´s the only one to take after daddy´s color hehe...

I love how momma is brindle... i love brindles....

that pic of her yawning is way too cute!!.. I can´t wait!!... 5wks.. OMG... too long.. too much excitement... CONGRATS!!...

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks everyone....
five weeks is going to seem like FOREVER! LOL.
Husky_Mom, sorry there are 4 puppies, I typed Tiki's name twice LOL. 1 boy and three girls.

Aren't all the spots just darling. :love: I love it.:love: Three of these pups are already SOLD They said her spotted babies always go faster than any other puppy.

The third one in is still available, any takers, Pam, Terri? :D

Ginger's Mom
09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
She is adorable, and she already looks like she is happy to be held and snuggled. Good thing, because I think she will be getting a lot of that. :)

Pam
09-02-2008, 01:20 PM
The third one in is still available, any takers, Pam, Terri? :D

Oh Traci I am actually weak in the knees just thinking about it. Is Sydney a little girl or little boy? I do believe that even my hubby would not be able to say no. He is a BIG Chopper fan as is my daughter and son-in-law! I almost want to ask hubby about making a loooonnnnng road trip! :p

I think this picture is a riot.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/our%20new%20chi/Pyper016.jpg

I bet Terri is packing her bags right now to rescue little Pyper from such abuse! :p

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Oh Traci I am actually weak in the knees just thinking about it. Is Sydney a little girl or little boy? I do believe that even my hubby would not be able to say no. He is a BIG Chopper fan as is my daughter and son-in-law! I almost want to ask hubby about making a loooonnnnng road trip! :p

I think this picture is a riot.

I bet Terri is packing her bags right now to rescue little Pyper from such abuse! :p

Hmmmm, I have a taker LOL! Sydney is a girl. She has a chocolate face with a tiny white spot on her forehead and a spot of white on her nose....she is just darling! This is her on the right in this picture....don't mind the mess they were getting their first taste of cottage cheese.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/TIKIS_babies_eating_for_the_firs-4.jpg
and here she is as a butterfly :)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Tikis_babiee_1_week_old_047.jpg

Pam
09-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Traci I am glad that there are over 1,000 miles between us. :) Sydney is just PRECIOUS!!! I am a very weak person. Now Terri on the other hand has less miles to travel. Maybe a third little girl would fit right in their pack! :)

Pam
09-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I am such a weak person. I just had to come back for another look. I can't believe that Pyper's little head fits between your fingers. *sigh* There should be a law against such cuteness! :)

I am also smiling at Bandit. As a cat owner, we refer to his body language as having "airplane ears." For a cat, this means they aren't happy and are on alert! LOL!

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Traci I am glad that there are over 1,000 miles between us. :) Sydney is just PRECIOUS!!! I am a very weak person. Now Terri on the other hand has less miles to travel. Maybe a third little girl would fit right in their pack! :)

Awww, 1000 miles isn't far when your on a plane :D

Yes Bandit is on alert. Tiki is very protective of her babies for the first few weeks and he knows it! After they are up and playing she lets all the other dogs nears them but not until then. But Tiki was a good girl and not even a growl out of her but Bandit was still weary.

Grace
09-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Did you take something to wrap her in - and then bring it home for Chopper and the others to smell? Boy, that would get them wondering ;)

Freedom
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
That wee litle Tiki girl had FOUR pups? OMG! I thought 2 based on her size.

The puppies are so cute, what wonderful photos!

Hvae to admit, Traci, your title teased me. So often Chopper writes, that I thought HE went to meet her!

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Grace, no I did not even think to take something with me. I will probably go back at least two more times before she comes home, maybe even weekly if I can swing it. I will try to remember something next time. But the pups at home were definitely sniffing me from head to toe when I got home, those big long snorty sniffs BOL!

Sandie, yep four. She had four the first time she was breed too. She is probably about 4.5-5 pounds guessing, hard to tell when she is full of milk.

I will take Chopper probably when I go to get her and bring her home. I hate to upset the mommies when they pups are really small as they are very protective of their little ones. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
09-02-2008, 07:47 PM
I am finally able to check in here after alot of smelling salts!!!! How does any person live with that many Chi puppies and remain sane? I would go nuts trying to love them too much. They are so cute I can't believe it. YES, PYPER..........I'm on my way to save you from Traci choking you!!!!!!!!

p.s. Pam, sorry you have to drive through the night but we have to make our move before Traci gets back......as soon as she's gone to see Pyper again, we snatch Chopper........Here we go>>>>>>>

cassiesmom
09-02-2008, 08:11 PM
p.s. Pam, sorry you have to drive through the night but we have to make our move before Traci gets back......as soon as she's gone to see Pyper again, we snatch Chopper........Here we go>>>>>>>

I didn't see this, nope, I did not see this even for a second. ;)

Oh, my, look at how tiny Pyper still is! The pictures of them tasting cottage cheese made me laugh right out loud! Pyper's Mommy is so petite and pretty!

K9karen
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I can hardly breathe! Cute, sweet, adorable..not enough adjs. to go around!

I'd like to add that you're a beauty too, Ttaci! I don't remember seeing your photo before!

Animalhouse26
09-02-2008, 10:18 PM
OMG How cute are they! Send me one! PWEESSEE! lol

Suki Wingy
09-02-2008, 10:28 PM
I see FIVE puppies, and no matter how I look at that first picture I can't figure out what I'm seeing wrong! :confused:

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-03-2008, 04:44 AM
OMG How cute are they! Send me one! PWEESSEE! lol

You're local :D Baby Girl #1, Sydney, is still available :D:p:D:p:D

Hmmmmmm, I may have to take Chopper with me at all times just to keep him from Pam and Terri's LOL!! Not that Chopper would mind either he loves to go bye-bye but he loves to be loved too :)

Suki, Lol there are only four. Trust me I pet them all LOL. Try counting butts not heads and you will only get four. With all the crazy spots all over the place if you count heads it does look like more than four :)

Thank you for the compliments on Pyper and myself.

Pam
09-03-2008, 06:06 AM

Good idea Terry! ;) :p If I leave now I might be able to get there before Hurricane Hanna (who I hope does no damage to anyone!) :eek:

Animalhouse26
09-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Omg! You know what, I was looking through some breeders Websites I had Favorited.. and the one you got her from.. I have Favorited! lol! ;) OMG, Tomorrow is my Bday! I Wish hubby would Get me a Chi for my Bday! :(

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Omg! You know what, I was looking through some breeders Websites I had Favorited.. and the one you got her from.. I have Favorited! lol! ;) OMG, Tomorrow is my Bday! I Wish hubby would Get me a Chi for my Bday! :(

Really BOL!! That is so funny. Pam and Larry are wonderul people. I can definitely say she has multiple multiple people that come back for a second and a third from her!! Tell hubby I said you need a chi =) I do her website;)

Husky_mom
09-04-2008, 04:21 PM
how freakingly adorable!!... love teh pic.. and that cute lil butterfly awwwwwww

I too counted five or more... LOL... you are right all the spotties comfused me... but now on this comp I clearly see only four :rolleyes::p...

I hate how everytime I see a pup I want another...I wish I could keep all I wanted...if so I would have like 200 by now... or more :p

can´t you go daily to visit?...can´t wait for more pics... Pyper is soooo cute!!

(I know about disturbing mom but the suspense is killikng many of us ;)but we´d handle it as long as you load us with pics whenever you go)

lvpets2002
09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
:love::love: Kurrplussshh == I just melted.. This baby is so so Cute.. The name goes very well.. Poor momma = I would bet she is a pooped mommy by now..

shais_mom
09-04-2008, 06:01 PM
oh my Goodness!!!
I just love them!!
can't wait till next time~! :D

Suki Wingy
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I think I see four now. :)