PDA

View Full Version : Jelly belly?

RICHARD
09-02-2008, 12:19 AM
Tonight I broke out the clippers because the Edster's hair was getting long and I noticed that he was sprawled on his back in front of the fans.

So......I started to give him a trim........It's not too noticeable but he has his left side and belly shaved! He has the jelliest of bellies!!:cool:

And I saw one of his nipples for the second time since I had him. I know....He's a boy cat and I am not supposed to notice stuff like that, but I was thrilled that he let me get that much done on his under carriage. I was a little afraid getting close to the crotch so I gave that a wide berth. He was pretty cooperative until I tried to roll him over.....Then he got a little offended and I had to back off....

I as so thilled that he's getting better about letting me trim him......

It was either that or I was going to get him waxed!

Just kidding!!!;)

aki
09-03-2008, 10:06 AM
chuck (rb) had long fur like ed has. and one night i was brushing him and found what i thought was a growth on his belly. he had a vet visit coming up so when i took him in, i mentioned it. and that i was a little concerned. and the vet busted out laffing, he's all, "that's a nipple!" :rolleyes: very embarrasing indeed.

~aki :D

lvpets2002
09-03-2008, 11:43 AM
:love: So his new nick name is Jelly Belly?? Now can we have some shaved pictures?? Oh I could just see me getting out the clippers at my house.. :D

RICHARD
09-03-2008, 08:55 PM
LOL,

At least I think is was a nipple!

I'll check again...

Yes, his new nick name is Jelly Belly, but he gets goofy when I give him the JB salute.

One hand on his paunch then I yell,"Who's has the jelliest belly of them all?"

KInda weird living next to me and hearing that come out of the house.;)

StarandBratsmom
09-04-2008, 12:47 PM
LOLOLOLOL waxed. That's funny, I could see that going over real well. Star has a jelly belly too.

jazzcat
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I know the Jelly Belly well. I would love to have Rumor shaved but I don't think I could take looking at the jelly belly jiggle around as she runs. I think we're all happier just believing she's fluffy with fur. You know, just like I'm big boned, hehehe!

kimlovescats
09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Good boy, Eddie!:D

RICHARD
09-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I like to think about GIANT LIONS AND TIGERS when I see the JB.

It's softens the laughter.;)

catmandu
09-04-2008, 04:32 PM
OF ALL MY CATS , ONLY JUKE JOINT JOSEPH HAS WHAT COULD BE CALLED A JELLY BELLY, AND HES LSOT SOME WEIGHT SO ITS A SMALL BOWL OF JELLY!!
AS ALWAYS RICHARD WE LOVE YOUR EDSTER STORIES AND THERES GOT TO BE A BOOK IN THERE, SOMEWHERE!!!!:love::cool::rolleyes::D