PDA

View Full Version : My four legged fly swatter...

moosmom
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Buddy is something else!! He was chasing this fly around the livingroom when he literally jumped up, grabbed it with his paw and shoved that sucker in his mouth. Chewed and swallowed it like nobody's business!

Things are going well here with Buddy and everyone else. He and Ari love playing kitty tag. The litterbox problem is solved with changing of the litter. My cats have grown accustomed to his goofiness. *sigh*

catmandu
09-01-2008, 04:46 PM
THATS GREAT NEWS ABOUT BUDDY, AND ANYTIME HE WANTS TO JOIN MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND POUNCIERGE THE PRETTY, JOINTLY KNOWN AS " DEATH TO ALL FLYING THINGS "
HE IS MORE THAN WELCOME, AND WE SERVE A NICE BOX LUNCH HERE.:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/b6036f89.jpg
MICHAEL THE DRAEMY APPROVED!
WE ARE SO PLEASED THAT BUDDY AND ARI ARE HITTING IT OFF!!:love::D:cool:

krazyaboutkatz
09-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I'm so glad to hear that things are going well now.:) Bugs don't live very long in my household either.;)

Medusa
09-02-2008, 07:40 AM
My Fur Posse likes to play w/bugs. I find them only half eaten in the morning. My RB Peeka used to catch and eat in a heartbeat.

So Buddy has become a real buddy, eh? Heh heh heh.....

GILL
09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
YUP! We're a bug free house too. The great hunters are PEAK & LUCKY. If they miss then MITS, CHESSIE, and/or PRINCESS fill in.

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Woo Hoo!! You go Buddy! You protect your house from those pesky flying bugs. :D
I'm so glad to hear Buddy is doing well. Now he must stay there, what would you do about the bugs if he was gone? :p (I'm not saying you were going to "get rid" of him, I'm just making a funny;))