PDA

View Full Version : A money experiment

Medusa
08-30-2008, 08:44 AM
I took part in this experiment several years ago and it worked magnificently in my life. Thought I would share it w/you. Maybe Diddy should give it a whirl since he's feeling the fuel crunch and has temporarily stopped flying in his private jet. ;-)

This affirmation should be repeated in the morning and again at bedtime, thereby focusing on abundance, what you have, what you will have and what is on its way to you. Now, at the new moon, would be a good time to start. Do it for a full cycle (at least 28 days or 30 or whatever suits your fancy but give it at least 28 days). I've highlighted phrases for your consideration. This experiment is to make us aware of how open we are to receive, how grateful we are for everything that we have, both tangible and intangible, and equally important, how much we give. Yes, it's important to give of our time and our love and our service. It's also important to give the coin of the realm and to give it impartially. At the end of the cycle, why not share a portion of your bounty? This will keep the flow going and your blessings will multiply.

The affirmation reads as follows:

I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance,
the abundance of God is my infinite source;
The river of life is always flowing,
it flows through me into lavish expression;
good comes to me through unexpected avenues,
God works in myriad ways to bless me,
I now open my mind to receive my good;
miracles of wonder begin to happen;
with God as my Source
everything that is good and true and wonderful flows to me;
I give