PDA

View Full Version : New moon tomorrow 8/30; a blue moon

Medusa
08-29-2008, 06:01 PM
At 3:58 PM EST. It's also a blue moon, ie., the second new moon in one month, which is rare; great for making wishes. I think this will be the last time that I post regarding the new moon so as not to bore anyone to tears. LOL Just thought I'd give you all one last reminder to write your Law of Abundance check. Best wishes, everyone! :)

jennielynn1970
08-29-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm glad you post about it! Please don't stop. I'll forget about it otherwise.

I think the Law of Abundance thing worked for me this month. I got the money back that was hacked from my bank account, and after I went in to the bank and talked to them about having problems figuring out why I was getting overdrafts, I got back $245! They have new rules about "pending transactions", and I had no idea. It made for some costly mistakes.

RICHARD
08-29-2008, 06:26 PM
At 3:58 PM EST. It's also a blue moon, ie., the second new moon in one month, which is rare; great for making wishes. I think this will be the last time that I post regarding the new moon so as not to bore anyone to tears. LOL Just thought I'd give you all one last reminder to write your Law of Abundance check. Best wishes, everyone! :)

Oh, and keep the abundance for yourself? Keep posting! Thanks!

slick
08-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I actually have the 30th circled on my calendar at home as a reminder and was going to bump this thread up but Mary beat me to it.

I'll be writing my cheque and hoping that something comes through this time.

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Aww, no need to stop posting Mary. I'm definitely writing that check.;) Guess I'll have to do something tomorrow that I only do once in a blue moon.:D

moosmom
08-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks for reminding me, Mary. I wrote it down on my calendar so I don't forget.

kitten645
08-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Please don't stop posting Mary! If it bores anyone, they can just not open the thread!
Tomorrow is my birthday to boot so I'm hoping for some EXTRA abundance:D
Claudia

Scooter's Mom
08-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Please don't stop posting!
It really worked for me this month, despite my job issues... hopefully the job I applied for comes through!

I had good luck with the snack machines at work (both of them!), won a $5 gift card at Amazon.com from a contest, and got 2 checks for reimbursements for dr. bills we paid 11 months ago that insurance finally paid!

Please don't stop reminding us when the new moon is.

Medusa
08-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Ok, I'll keep posting. I just don't want to be redundant. (Go, Richard. LOL)

Btw, don't forget to write your name in your check recorder. Don't write "void" or you'll void it out.

slick
08-31-2008, 12:01 AM
I've written my cheque out tonight but I went back to the original thread that you posted about the Law of Abundance. All this time I've been forgetting to write Paid in Full in the space where I would normally write out the amount. Silly me. Maybe that's why I'm still waiting. ha!

Thanks Mary. Please do not stop posting about this. We could all use a windfall or it's equivalent, right?

Catty1
08-31-2008, 12:02 AM
I noted the time....and completely forgot til about 5 pm yesterday...

so...better print out that meditation/prayer and use it!:rolleyes::D

moosmom
08-31-2008, 05:02 AM
I was feeding the feral gang and realized I had exactly 10 minutes to get my butt back to my house to write my check. I made it by 2 minutes.:p:rolleyes::eek:

Medusa
08-31-2008, 08:13 AM
I was feeding the feral gang and realized I had exactly 10 minutes to get my butt back to my house to write my check. I made it by 2 minutes.:p:rolleyes::eek:

You can still write the check even if you're late by a couple of days. The point is to get into the flow, the current of the new moon energy which began yesterday and is building in power up until the full moon. Don't give up if you forgot to do it yesterday; just do it now, put the check somewhere that you won't see it and then just release it from your mind. Releasing it is all part of it, too, because you're allowing it to do its work.

Emmet Fox, one of my favorite writers, wrote a short story about some campers who had a kettle boiling which brought a bear sniffing around. Suddenly the bear picked up the kettle and hugged it to himself and, of course, got burned but he didn't know to release the kettle so it continued to burn him. Fox is telling us that we need to release our problems, let go of them, so that the solution can come and, if we need help in doing so to say to ourselves "bear hugs kettle". I've always been one to hold on to my problems by trying to force a solution rather than allowing one to happen, so whenever I find myself anxious over something, I say that phrase to myself. So write your LOA check and fuhgeddaboudit. :p

RICHARD
08-31-2008, 09:51 AM
I'll be writing my cheque and hoping that something comes through this time.

I just figured out why it may not translate well to you Canuckians!

CHEQUES?;)

Do you play Chequers?
What is a Cheque list?
Do you say, "Cheque this out, DUDE!"
Are their Chequer Cabs in your home town?
Do you Cheque up on people?:confused:

I kid! I kid!;)

-------------

Bear hugs Kettle?

I had to laugh at that one. That may be true.

A few years ago I was camping when the people in the campsite across from our site began to yell and scream.

Seems like a a bear came up from the bushes and took a plate of BBQ out of the hands of they guy cooking.

I guess you have to pay attention to what you like and how it's served?;)

phesina
08-31-2008, 10:41 AM
Mary, would you please refresh for me just what to write where on the check? A link to where you've written it out before will be fine, thanks.

I wrote my own name in the "Pay to the order of ___.." space, "Paid in full" in the "____.. dollars" space, and am leaving the date and $ amount spaces blank. How do I sign the check? I'm not sure if it's "The Law of Abundance" or something else, which if it is I don't remember.

I have the instructions somewhere in the bookmarks or saved on this computer, but of course I can't find them. This time I will save them somewhere I can't help but find them when I need them.

I am another one who really appreciates these lunar reminders from you. Many thanks to you!

Pat

You can still write the check even if you're late by a couple of days. The point is to get into the flow, the current of the new moon energy which began yesterday and is building in power up until the full moon. Don't give up if you forgot to do it yesterday; just do it now, put the check somewhere that you won't see it and then just release it from your mind. Releasing it is all part of it, too, because you're allowing it to do its work.

Emmet Fox, one of my favorite writers, wrote a short story about some campers who had a kettle boiling which brought a bear sniffing around. Suddenly the bear picked up the kettle and hugged it to himself and, of course, got burned but he didn't know to release the kettle so it continued to burn him. Fox is telling us that we need to release our problems, let go of them, so that the solution can come and, if we need help in doing so to say to ourselves "bear hugs kettle". I've always been one to hold on to my problems by trying to force a solution rather than allowing one to happen, so whenever I find myself anxious over something, I say that phrase to myself. So write your LOA check and fuhgeddaboudit. :p

Medusa
08-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Mary, would you please refresh for me just what to write where on the check? A link to where you've written it out before will be fine, thanks.

I wrote my own name in the "Pay to the order of ___.." space, "Paid in full in the "____.. dollars" space, and am leaving the date and $ amount spaces blank. How do I sign the check? I'm not sure if it's "The Law of Abundance" or something else, which if it is I don't remember.

I have the instructions somewhere in the bookmarks or saved on this computer, but of course I can't find them. This time I will save them somewhere I can't help but find them when I need them.

I am another one who really appreciates these lunar reminders from you. Many thanks to you!

Pat

You've got it all right, Pat. Then just sign it "The Law of Abundance". Remember to only write your name in your check recorder. Don't write the date there either and don't write "void".

phesina
08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Done! Thank you, Mary. Now to put it somewhere I won't remember where later. That will be no problem, because I'm real good at not remembering where I've put things. And I have no idea where I put the other checks in this series that I've done.

Another question: Somehow I had the idea that you should write the check as soon as possible AFTER the new moon starts.. is that right, or do you want to write it just BEFORE it starts to rise?

Thanks,
Pat

Medusa
08-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Done! Thank you, Mary. Now to put it somewhere I won't remember where later. That will be no problem, because I'm real good at not remembering where I've put things. And I have no idea where I put the other checks in this series that I've done.

Another question: Somehow I had the idea that you should write the check as soon as possible AFTER the new moon starts.. is that right, or do you want to write it just BEFORE it starts to rise?

Thanks,
Pat

Write it just after it starts to rise when it's waxing in strength and power. :)

phesina
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Write it just after it starts to rise when it's waxing in strength and power. :)

Great.. thanks, Mary.

jennielynn1970
09-01-2008, 05:09 PM
So, when it's the next new moon, do we just throw out the old checks? Or does that void something since they're not dated?

Medusa
09-01-2008, 05:22 PM
So, when it's the next new moon, do we just throw out the old checks? Or does that void something since they're not dated?

I gather mine up and burn them in the fireplace on New Year's eve. There's no hard and fast rule, though.

Scooter's Mom
09-01-2008, 05:59 PM

I wrote my own name in the "Pay to the order of ___.." space, "Paid in full" in the "____.. dollars" space, and am leaving the date and $ amount spaces blank. How do I sign the check? I'm not sure if it's "The Law of Abundance" or something else, which if it is I don't remember.

Pat

In the first thread I did this, I didn't see where anyone said to write "Paid in full" in the " ____ dollars" space. I have not been doing that. Should I start doing that next month, or don't mess with it, seeing how it's been working for me?

I have just been writing my name and sign it LoA, then fold it towards me and forget about it after I put it in my checkbook register.

Medusa
09-01-2008, 06:50 PM
In the first thread I did this, I didn't see where anyone said to write "Paid in full" in the " ____ dollars" space. I have not been doing that. Should I start doing that next month, or don't mess with it, seeing how it's been working for me?

I have just been writing my name and sign it LoA, then fold it towards me and forget about it after I put it in my checkbook register.

Yep, write "Paid in Full". You won't mess anything up. :)

kelli1843
09-03-2008, 05:18 PM
For over 2*3 years, I've done this. Not knocking, it Mary, but something wrong...But, I had bad news last year, and again this year after doing this.

In fact, financially wise, couldn't be worse. So much for "better" call.

For those out there that hope for the best..go for it. For those out there, that think this is the "end all of all problems"..think again.

Good luck to everyone one, but don't throw all your helps and hopes into a wishing pool like this. If you "believe" it may happen. Maybe we just have to be into the whole pull of "God(ness) of Abundance" more so..like more so..

Whatver floats your boat, I guess.

Medusa
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I hope that I didn't give the impression that it was the end of all problems. As I've mentioned previously, it isn't a good luck charm to ward off bad things. It's merely a way for all of us to look for moments of grace in our lives. Hope doesn't have a lot of influence; it's expectation that means more in this experiment. I've seen only success w/it; it's never failed me and I've come through such rough financial times that there was one point in my life I feared I'd become homeless. Yet, those moments of grace kept appearing and pulled me through. It doesn't guarantee that you'll win the lottery but you could! Keep expecting good things, everyone, and they surely will appear. :)

shais_mom
09-06-2008, 11:41 AM
I agree! I never know when to do it without your reminder!
I totally missed this thread so I missed the new moon. :(

Medusa
09-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Well, one good thing about a new moon is that there will always be another one next month. LOL

Scooter's Mom
09-06-2008, 02:25 PM
For over 2*3 years, I've done this. Not knocking, it Mary, but something wrong...But, I had bad news last year, and again this year after doing this.

In fact, financially wise, couldn't be worse. So much for "better" call.

For those out there that hope for the best..go for it. For those out there, that think this is the "end all of all problems"..think again.

Good luck to everyone one, but don't throw all your helps and hopes into a wishing pool like this. If you "believe" it may happen. Maybe we just have to be into the whole pull of "God(ness) of Abundance" more so..like more so..

Whatver floats your boat, I guess.

That's the thing - we aren't putting our faith in just this and we don't think this is the "end all of all problems". We are, however, opening our minds to the possibility that GOOD things CAN happen.

Why spend all our time focusing on the bad, when we can spend a little time focusing on good, positive energy?

RICHARD
09-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I just got a note in the mail that I do have a little bit of money coming in on my unemployment bennies extension...

In friggin credible.

I'd do a cartwheel if I knew I could get to the hospital by myself.

moosmom
09-07-2008, 08:16 AM
I wrote mine. Thanks for the reminder. I also am one that never remembers. I got an email from my brother today telling me he's sending me money so I can have a crown put on my tooth.

Medusa
09-07-2008, 08:42 AM
For the most part, these posts are really encouraging. I'm still waiting for my demonstration but I'm keeping the faythe. :)

RICHARD
09-07-2008, 09:08 AM
I got an email from my brother today telling me he's sending me money so I can have a crown put on my tooth.

Ahem, royalty wear crowns on their head.;)

slick
09-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Law of Abundance came through for me today. I received a cheque in the mail today out of the blue from my Mom. I love you Mom. :love:

Next New Moon is September 29th.

sparks19
09-23-2008, 11:06 PM
we just got news that my inlaws are buying us a washer and dryer :)

RICHARD
09-23-2008, 11:08 PM
oh ye of little faith!

YOU better get in line....:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Maybe I aught to try this...where is the original thread? :D I missed it! Thanx!