PDA

View Full Version : Spike

Barbiecat1
08-29-2008, 05:49 AM
You are such a funny cat; missing a piece of food in your bowl causes you anxiety? Very silly cat. I hope you enjoy your special day today.

RockyRoad
08-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Hello, handsome Spike! I can tell immediately from your picture that you are a silly guy! Your liking of neatness is directly the opposite of my four here, they push the food into the water all the time. Good boy for being neat. :) Sounds like you truly are the king of your household, and that you have a great life down there in Georgia! I`d love to see you with your collar, Spike. You must look like quite a rebel when you don your spiked collar. :cool: Have a wonderful day! :love:

kb2yjx
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Besides being so cute, you are a hoot to boot!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Taz_Zoee
08-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Look at that belly!!! I want to rub it. Spike you are looking very comfy all sprawled out in the beams of sunlight.
Enjoy your day as COTD!! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Spike what a scamp you are!!! :love:

Keeping a close eye on that food bowl to make sure it is properly filled just cracks me up!!! :D

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
08-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Woo hoo!!! Look at that pose!:eek: I come to Pet Talk to check out Cat of the Day and what do I see before me? Unadulterated kitty beefcake!:cool: You're a hoot, Spike!:D And isn't it simply the best, being the "king," sole purveyor of your domain, your human's one and only!:love: Your irresistible Spike, a real charmer, and it's no wonder your family loves you so! Enjoy your much deserved, well earned Cat of the Day kudos sweetheart, and may your water bowl remain forever kibble free!:p Congrats, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Spike!:love:

catmandu
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
WHAT A BIG FUN CAT YOU ARE SPIKE AND WE FOUND CATS KEEP AN EYE ON OUR FOOD BOWL TOO, AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR DAD KEEPS PUTTING IN OUR FAVORITES!!!:cool::love:
YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BUNDLE OF FURRY LOVE SPIKE AND WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CENTERPIECE OF YOUR HOME:cool::D
AND A TREASURE TO ALL WHO KNOW YOU!!!:):)
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY HAPPY :D:D MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR SENSATIONAL AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY SPIKE :love::love:

momtomany
08-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Spike I think you are one handsome devil and I loved hearing all about you. Congrats on being COTD, you are wonderful choice to be it. Head bumps, purrs and scritches from the Dunn gang.

susanswatlin518
08-29-2008, 10:10 PM
HI:p -THE BEAUTIFUL FAVORITE POSE OF THE TUXEDO CAT! I NEVER SAW ONE WITH SUCH A PRETTY BLEND OF TABBY IN IT-SO PRECIOUS! THE LEGS ALWAYS LOOKS AS THOUGH THE CAT IS WEARING WHITE SOCKS! I ADORE TUXES AND YOU ARE UNIQUE. YOU ARE THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR CAT OF THE DAY KID!!! ENJOY! SUSANSWATLIN518