PDA

View Full Version : okay got a few new ones last night

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-29-2008, 05:04 AM
but I put them all in one...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Tikis_2_weeks_old_pics_007-1.jpg

RockyRoad
08-29-2008, 05:57 AM
I was going to comment on the other thread, but I`ll comment on this one instead. She is such a little cutie pie! Love the one with the pink teddy bear. How excited you must be! :D

Ginger's Mom
08-29-2008, 06:05 AM
She is adorable. And it is nice to see that they are getting her used to having her picture taken, so it will be easy for you to keep up the practice when she gets to your home. ;)

lute
08-29-2008, 07:29 AM
I didn't know you were getting another Chi!!!! How cute!! Congrats! She is adorable!:D

Pam
08-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Oh my goodness! There is so much sweetness in this thread that I shouldn't have bothered putting sugar in my coffee this morning. :p I can't imagine a cuter little chi girl. I know you are already hopelessly in love. :love: Wait until Chopper meets her. :) Yes, get her used to the camera!!!

P.S. to D&D - Did you see the picture of her in the bucket with the handle? How easy would it be to just carry her off and into our car? :p

Taz_Zoee
08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
She is adorable. And it is nice to see that they are getting her used to having her picture taken, so it will be easy for you to keep up the practice when she gets to your home. ;)

That's what I was going to say. Starting her out in the modeling arena early huh? LOL
Oh, I just can't wait to see her at home with Chopper, Duke and Champ. Duke and Champ are going to be saying "aww, geez, not another one!!". :D :D

Husky_mom
08-29-2008, 10:32 AM
*gasp*...*faints*....*thump*.......*gets concious again*...

if you wanted me to have heart failure.... mission ACCOMPLISHED !!!...

what a cute lil girl!!... I really canīt wait to see tons of her, specially with Chopper... awwww.... I can start picturing that... awwww... *faints again*

kimlovescats
08-29-2008, 11:34 AM
SQUEAL!!!! Pam and DD ..... I might just chi-nap her first!!!!:love:

Animalhouse26
08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
O MY GOSH! How you get the Cutest chi's?? LMAO! :) Can I Puppy nap her for some puppy breath? LOL! ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Thank you everyone:) I am hoping to go see her this weekend.

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh my goodness! There is so much sweetness in this thread that I shouldn't have bothered putting sugar in my coffee this morning. :p I can't imagine a cuter little chi girl. I know you are already hopelessly in love. :love: Wait until Chopper meets her. :) Yes, get her used to the camera!!!

P.S. to D&D - Did you see the picture of her in the bucket with the handle? How easy would it be to just carry her off and into our car? :p

Pam, it's a pleasure to have you as my partner in this. Good eye!!! It's perfect. She's already packed up and ready to go!!

This puppy is the cutest thing I've seen lately. She is my wallpaper ever since I laid eyes on her. I'm so jealous.:D

lvpets2002
08-29-2008, 12:46 PM
:love::love: There you go again Chopper & Not Telling Us Cuteness Warning in the Title..:D Oh my Goodness I am just about to fall out of my chair.. Just look at this wittle one.. Too Cute Cute.. I like her with the Duckie.. Yes she is a girly girly..

Freedom
08-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Cute, cute, CUTE! I love her with the pink (I know it's to show she's a female) it really looks great with her coloring. And the way you faded the edges, aw.

K9karen
08-29-2008, 08:23 PM
*KURPLUNK!*

Kisses, kisses, kisses on her itty bitty headbone this weekend!

You takin' Chopper to meet his new widdle sis?

Name decided on yet??

Are you DYIN'????

mr.chiwawa
08-29-2008, 10:25 PM
She kinda looks like Mister did when he was tiny.....This makes me WANT ONE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY..... Congrats I am sure Chopper will love her:love::love:

shais_mom
08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
what a total cutie! :D

The_Duck
08-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh my gosh! She's an absolute doll! I just wanna give her little hugs and sprinkle her cute little face with kisses. :love:

I vote you name her Harley, to go along with Chopper boy. :D

Suki Wingy
08-30-2008, 11:07 PM
awwwww.
"My teddy, I likes him. He is so soft ples no take him away from me."
:D

Oggyflute
08-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Way too cute! :D I feel like having a puppy cuddle now.
Excuse me while I go and do just that. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
08-30-2008, 11:59 PM
OMGOSH! She is too cute! Joey said he already has his eyes on this little one!:eek:

Congrats, I know you are SO happy/excited! She is beautiful, great markings, AND you can doll her up in widdle girl clothes!

Dora says they can pway cwosit together:D

Please give her a gentle kiss when you get to see her from me! Kt and Pups

PS_ I like the names Pyper, and Rorie/Rory (like the roar of a bike) !:p