PDA

View Full Version : Okay I know I have been MIA....

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-28-2008, 08:58 AM
but I have some news :D I cannot hold it in any more, I have been trying and trying but I think I am going to pop with excitement!!

We may be getting a possible new addition - WOOT WOOT!! She is on hold for the next week for me to decide as I am friends with her breeder and she agreed to hold her for 2-3 weeks total (yes I have known for two weeks and kept it from you all LOL). I put her on hold the day after she was born and that same day a person who already owns one of this breeders puppies asked to put a deposit on her and she told her she was already on hold for me:D So they have a second choice on hold but want this little girl should I say no. I am about 90-95% sure she is coming home with ME!

Here she is at birth...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/100_1179002-1.jpg
One day old...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/tikis202nd20litter20003-1.jpg
one week
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Tikis_babiee_1_week_old_016.jpg
two weeks (yesterday)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Sasha_first_to_open_one_eye_003.jpg
and some profile shots at two weeks...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Christy_males_020.jpghttp://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Christy_males_021.jpg
and last but not least a cute sleeping shot...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/Pams%20pups/Christy_males_029.jpg

Whisk_Luva
08-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Awww she is so cute:D

Good luck ;) I hope you get her.. I am sure Chopper would love a baby sister ;)

Daisy and Delilah
08-28-2008, 09:12 AM
I CAN HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!!!! She is so precious I can't wait to see more of her. She's marked alot like Chopper and she has the famous dome head that Daisy had as a puppy. She's adorable!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:):):)

Pam
08-28-2008, 09:20 AM
I CAN HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!!!! She is so precious I can't wait to see more of her. She's marked alot like Chopper and she has the famous dome head that Daisy had as a puppy. She's adorable!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:):):)

Oh Lord have mercy! I do believe I shall have to start taking some sort of heart medicine if you adopt her. :p I am beyond breathless! You are a good secret keeper! :p Oh I hope you get her!! I just must watch this little girl grow up. I bet Chopper will be beside himself with happiness. It's time to let Duke and Champ know that the boxer/chi ratio is about to change! :p

D&D: We will have to talk more seriously about our little trip to Florida, now that there will be two little ones to dognap - one for you and one for me! :p

Will she be known as Choppette? LOL! :D :D :D

Taz_Zoee
08-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Oh my goodness!! Chopper is going to have a little Chi sister!!!
Ok, I'm already starting to think of names :p. Just kidding, I'll just keep them to myself until you ask for suggestions. You might already have a name picked out for this adorable little girl.
Hmmm.....can you possibly take TWO pups on the motorcycle?? ;)
Ahh, I can't wait to see her as she grows up. Gosh, we are all talking like you are really getting her. Of course now that you've told us about her, we KNOW you will be bringing her home when she is ready. :D

Daisy and Delilah
08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh Lord have mercy! I do believe I shall have to start taking some sort of heart medicine if you adopt her. :p I am beyond breathless! You are a good secret keeper! :p Oh I hope you get her!! I just must watch this little girl grow up. I bet Chopper will be beside himself with happiness. It's time to let Duke and Champ know that the boxer/chi ratio is about to change! :p

D&D: We will have to talk more seriously about our little trip to Florida, now that there will be two little ones to dognap - one for you and one for me! :p

Will she be known as Choppette? LOL! :D :D :D

Yes, Pam. Now we each have one.:D:):D Let's get that trip planned right away!!

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks everyone. I am so excited :D Chopper needs someone his size to play with.

We have a few names in mind, nothing definte yet. Trying to stick with anything having to do with motorcycles. I like the name Pypes (as in tail pipes). My husband likes Cruiser but we have an acquaintance with a dog named that. I like the name Ryder too.

If anyone has any suggestions I am open to ideas:)

Taz_Zoee
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Ok, my first thought was Mia, since it says it in the title of this thread. :p
Going with Pypes, how bout Pyper? Spelling can be different too.
Let me think some more. :)

Pam
08-28-2008, 10:36 AM
How about a spanish word having to do with motorcycles?

Animalhouse26
08-28-2008, 10:41 AM
OMG NOOO I Can't take anymore pictures of Cute Chi's! NOOO! lol

OMG She is PRECIOUS!

kimlovescats
08-28-2008, 10:44 AM
KATHUNK!!!!!!! Ok, my head just hit the desk!!! OH >>>> MY >>>>>> GOSH!!!!! You have just killed me! What a teeny, weensy, widdle, precious, bee bee!!!!!!!!!!:D:love: Ok, I'll take the rest of her litter! LOL! I can't wait to watch her grow up on PT! Congratulations to you and our dear little Chopper!:)

CountryWolf07
08-28-2008, 10:44 AM
She is SO tiny! Wow, how adorable!! Good luck!! I really like the name Ryder. ;)

Taz_Zoee
08-28-2008, 10:54 AM
I like Ryder too. :)
Ok, I've already helped name Mr Chopper, so if you don't pick one of mine I will not be hurt. :p But here are my ideas:
Dyna
Electra (there are electra-glo accessories for the bikes)
Diamond (there were diamond black accessories as well)
Heri (as in Heritage....not fond of this one)
Derby (derby covers)

IRescue452
08-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Isn't she a cute little Kawasaki, or Roxbury (home of the first steam-powered motorbike), or Smidsy (Sorry mate, I didn't see you *or* Sorry motorcyclist, I didn't see you).

pomtzu
08-28-2008, 11:29 AM
How adorable. If you don't want her - I'll take her!!

I like Pyper
Ryder reminds me of a rental truck
How about a twist of spelling on Harley (boring??) - Like Harlee or Harlei

Pam
08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
How adorable. If you don't want her - I'll take her!!

I like Pyper
Ryder reminds me of a rental truck
How about a twist of spelling on Harley (boring??) - Like Harlee or Harlei

My granddog is Harlee! She is a female Greater Swiss Mountain Dog and her named was selected for the same reason! ;) Her human mom posts here as Christiansmommy. :)

Christiansmommy
08-28-2008, 11:38 AM
First off....adorable, I will have a chihuahua someday....she is soooo cute!!! My husband is ready to come over to your breeders, lol!

Second, as for the name, yes I am partial to Harley, spelled the girlie way...like my Harlee Girl.

My husband thought of Bobber (it is also a typo of motorcycle, like a Chopper).

Hmmm..what else moto related...

Sporty ( as in a sport bike)..

I'll keep thinking :)

Alysser
08-28-2008, 11:44 AM
OMG, WHAT a cutie!!! :D SHE IS ADORABLE, congratulations!! =D I like Pyper or Harley ;)

lvpets2002
08-28-2008, 12:13 PM
:love::love:Now Chopper you should know by now to put Cuteness Warning in your titles.. Ok Ok now that I just picked myself up off the floor.. This baby is just Too Too Cute Cute.. Now is this baby a half sister/brother to Chopper??

Ginger's Mom
08-28-2008, 12:21 PM
She is just precious. :) You know that now that you have told us about her, the only decision you have left to make is whether the whole family will be going with you when you pick her up or not. :D I really do like the name Harlee, and I think Chopper and Harlee go cute together.

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks everyone =)
I thought of the name Pyper, I like that too. I have to get one hubbies agrees with :rolleyes: I have not told him any of these suggestions yet, maybe we will discuss it some tonight.

He might like Electra, I believe there is a Harley Electraglide.

We thought of Harley, probably spelled Harleigh but we have a close friend who had a pup named Harley that was killed right in front of the owner in their own yard by a pair of dogs that got loose, so I feel kind of funny giving her his name :(

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, keep them coming :D

Husky_mom
08-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh my..........*drops dead*.........

how did you manage kept her secret??.... too darn cute and too much excitement not to share...... please DO take her home!!!

when I saw her I thought Chopperina... LOL... not as a name just to resemble e lil Chopper... :p

I like Ryder... a LOT...

Cyclette .... french for cycle....motocyclette... translation from spanich to french as from english to french is just moto...:rolleyes:

but Ryder is soooo awesome.... canīt wait for more piccies

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Now is this baby a half sister/brother to Chopper??

Nope, no relation at all. I just like spotted dogs LOL.

CountryWolf07
08-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Isn't she a cute little Kawasaki, or Roxbury (home of the first steam-powered motorbike), or Smidsy (Sorry mate, I didn't see you *or* Sorry motorcyclist, I didn't see you).

You could name her Roxy for short! ;)

lvpets2002
08-28-2008, 02:36 PM
:love: Nothing wrong with that.. This baby is just so Cute.. Hey I like Harley due to that is what I named my newest CH baby.. Go to Cat General.. But yes she was named after the cycle that I am so in love with.. She even has a Harley D collar..
Nope, no relation at all. I just like spotted dogs LOL.

Sevaede
08-28-2008, 05:38 PM
AWW! SHE IS TOO CUTE! :D

I know this doesn't go with your theme, but, how about Lyra? She looks likea Lyra to me. :D

Dyna, Electra? :D

K9karen
08-28-2008, 08:57 PM
I guess the paramedics are really busy! :p

It sure hurt like heck when my head hit the ceiling jumping up and down!

I have no idea how you could possibly wait. Just LOOK at that teeny weeny babyboodle!!!! Tick Tock... *drums fingers and stares at clock... Isn't life grand?

cassiesmom
08-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh, my! She's soooo very tiny!

I like the name Pyper.

Grace
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
I also like Pyper.

But my main question - has Chopper been consulted? Will he think someone is stealing his thunder?

Scooter's Mom
08-28-2008, 11:37 PM
She is too cute!

4 Dog Mother
08-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh my goodness, she is just too cute! I like the name Kawasaki and then call her Saki for short. Other than that it would have to be Pyper or Harleigh. Is she coming from the same breeder as Chopper did?

WELOVESPUPPIES
08-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks =)

Oh my goodness, she is just too cute! I like the name Kawasaki and then call her Saki for short. Other than that it would have to be Pyper or Harleigh. Is she coming from the same breeder as Chopper did?

No she is not from the same breeder as Chopper. She is from a breeder closer to my home that I have gotten to know of the last 6-8 months. Wonderful people.

So far I am leaning towards Pyper....but part of me wants something really really GIRLIE. :D

Donnaj4962
08-29-2008, 01:40 PM
I usually only lurk on the dog side, rarely posting.... but I have to pipe in with the cuteness of this widdle one!

And I have a name suggestion: HARLEIGH!

I have a friend who had a baby girl a few weeks ago, and that is the name they chose for her! They are harley lovers, so it was appropriate. I wasn't overly fond of the name at first, but it is growing on me!

Pam
08-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks =)
So far I am leaning towards Pyper....but part of me wants something really really GIRLIE. :D

Pyper has the *er* thing going with ChoppER and PypER. :) You are right, though. It isn't really girly but it's cute.

pomtzu
08-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I guess Fatbob is definitely out!!! :rolleyes: LOL

Softail?

Dyna or Dinah??

I still like Pyper :D

Freedom
08-29-2008, 05:02 PM
She is a doll! Best wishes trying NOT to get her. ;)

Rachel
08-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Be still my heart. :love: There definitely is something in the water at PetTalkville. New babies abound.

My name suggestion is Windy....(as in the wind in ones face as one rides).

shais_mom
08-30-2008, 12:51 AM
what a total cutie!! :love::love: