PDA

View Full Version : For those who want to see Quinn

AdoreMyDogs
08-27-2008, 05:40 PM
She's 18 months old now and a bundle of energy. She's just more adorable, beautiful and fun by the day and we just adore her to pieces.

The first one is of Quinn carrying around the dogs bowl of water. She usually takes it up to one of her doggies and tries to pour it on her doggies but ends up pouring it on herself.

The second is of her trying to help mommy put clothes away. It's so hard to do laundry and sort it because she feels she MUST help me sort laundry and grab what I fold and try to fold it 'baby style' and then throw it in a heap in her room.

The third is the day after I cleaned very thoroughlly in Quinn's room. She loves to pull every book off the bookshelf that she can reach and spread them throughout the house so she only has to walk 5 or 10 steps to the nearest book at all times. She is crazy about books but picking them up every day gets exhausting hehe. Quinn's showing off what a pretty face she has, and what a delightful mess she can make.

The 4th is my best friend Amanda displaying the proper way to hold a baby :) I am pretty sure Quinn was a monkey in a past life. She's most happy climbing high things and being flipped upside down.

Lastly, Quinn on her seesaw out in the yard. Her hair is getting so long. It's almost long enough for pig tails, which is my goal. I can't wait to put pig tails on her :)

To be continued in the next thread (I have a few more photos to share and I don't feel like uploading them into photobucket.
I hope you enjoy these ones :)

AdoreMyDogs
08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Here are a few more.

The first 4 are of Quinn's first experience with my incredibly amazingly, delicious spaghetti. She didn't like to eat it as much as she liked to paint with it. She also really liked to feed it to her doggies who are always starving to death.

The last one is Quinn enjoying a fruit salad and a scrambled egg for breakfast. I will miss summer fruit when it's gone and I know Quinn will too.

Well I hope you enjoy seeing my growing girl :)

chocolatepuppy
08-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Quinn is so precious! Nice pics.:)

Taz_Zoee
08-27-2008, 06:09 PM
She is just the cutest thing. You know what? Bruce's nephew is a couple years older than Quinn, but they would make such a cute couple. :p ;)
Blonde hair and blue eyes.....oh my!!

Grace
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
What a beautiful little girl you have!! Those blue eyes are too much. Thanks so much for sharing her with us.

finn's mom
08-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Man, she's gorgeous. I love that smile, it's gotta bowl you over every time!

Pam
08-28-2008, 07:14 AM
Leslie, I can remember when you were pregnant with Quinn. My how the time flies! She is more beautiful each day and I know she brings you and your hubby so much happiness. Kids are awesome, aren't they? In no time we will be welcoming your next little bundle. :)

P.S. I love the spaghetti in mid-air on its way into Boone's (or is that Kersey?) mouth! LOL!

4 Dog Mother
08-28-2008, 08:20 AM
Oh, Leslie, what a cutie you have - I just love those blue eyes of hers! Don't you just love the messes kids make with spaghetti? I have a picture of Dominic with tomato sauce all over his face too. Great pictures!

AdoreMyDogs
08-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Leslie, I can remember when you were pregnant with Quinn. My how the time flies! She is more beautiful each day and I know she brings you and your hubby so much happiness. Kids are awesome, aren't they? In no time we will be welcoming your next little bundle. :)

P.S. I love the spaghetti in mid-air on its way into Boone's (or is that Kersey?) mouth! LOL!

Yes it's amazing how time flies. I, too, remember my big 'ol belly and her having hiccups while in my belly. I remember how scared I was to have her and how terrifying and exciting it was to become a mom. I can't believe she's headed to two years old.

Thanks for the nice comments. The dogs love when we have spaghetti or any other delicious eats. The photo of the dog's mouth consuming the spaghetti noodle is actually Kersey, but Boone was close by just in case she missed anything :)

kimlovescats
08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
She is just beautiful! Love the spaghetti as it hits the doggy's tongue! :D

gini
08-29-2008, 04:01 PM
It seems to me is that all she needs are a couple of wings.......spaghetti and all!!:D

She just gets cuter each day.

Cataholic
08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
What adorable pics of your beautiful little girl!

AdoreMyDogs
08-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Thank you everyone. Thank you so much :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2008, 05:11 PM
In case I've never said this before, Quinn is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. She has that natural, incredible beauty. When she gets a little older, it's going to be a fulltime job keeping an eye on her. I'll bet she gets a million compliments every time you go out in public.

Great pictures of that precious little doll!! Thanks for sharing.:D