PDA

View Full Version : What is your cat thinking?

StarandBratsmom
08-26-2008, 08:38 PM
What is your cat thinking? Star is probably thinking about treats and snuggle times. She know the word treat very well. So well, that she could be in a dead sleep and you could just whisper the word treat and her eyes fly wide open and she shakes her head and meows like DID YOU SAY TREAT?

Brat is probably thinking, I am king of the jungle, who dares to enter my domain?

columbine
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Smudge is thinking, "Oh, more spice on my scratchboard! It smells nice." He often wonders why I don't rub his belly, or want to play the grab-n-snap games it invariably prompts. Smudge thinks everybody is a cat.

Love, Columbine

cassiesmom
08-26-2008, 10:35 PM
"Feed me. Pet me. Play with me. Open a window for me. Repeat!" -- Cassie
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u164/kchuk7/cassie003.jpg

Taz_Zoee
08-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Paizly is thinking - Where is that big ol cat? I wanna play!!!

Taz is thinking - Where is that little pipsqueak of a kitty? I need to hide from her.

Paizly is thinking - Oh well, I can't find the big guy, so I guess I'll settle with playing with the D.O.G.

DJFyrewolf36
08-27-2008, 02:42 AM
:DMy cats are thinking "Yay meowme and daddy are home!"

I dont think they know who ELSE is coming home soon ;) :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-27-2008, 04:46 AM
Maya: human goes to kitchen?? Time to tell I am hungry!!

Inka: -Food is ready? Better ring the alarm, so the others know that too!!
- Where is that little brat?? I want to CHASE her

Zazou: If I turn on my "sqeeky" "MOWWW", somebody will pet me!!

Snoopy: - gotta check all the foodbowls for leftovers;)!
- Where is that noisy shaky cat?? I love to make her growl :p

Laura's Babies
08-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Ha! My babies are thinking "WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU BEEN?" Got back last night from 3 days in Atlanta and they were so glad to see me.. They were confused since it wasn't time for me to go back to work and I was gone but not as long as I am at work and they had a different sitter since Rie went with me so they were confused but glad to see me! Just wondering where I had been! I came home with different smells on me so they were really confused...

StarandBratsmom
08-27-2008, 07:31 AM
LOL.. I woke up this morning to a big cat head nudging my face. It was Star, saying, "Get up, it's 6:30am, you're sleeping in. I am hungry, and I really want you to go turn the faucet on so I can get a drink. Pronto, get up. Seriously meowmie get up." I lay there in bed and I wait a little longer, she gets out the cold nosed headbumpies, trys the kneeding the dough method, only using real claws, purring so loud she sounds like an ford engine. Finally I get up, and she rushes to the bathroom where I will turn on the water for her to get a drink of fresh water. No, a regular bowl of fresh water isn't good enough, it has to be running water. Then I feed her and in appreciation, she gets my lap and cuddles. Gosh, I love my kitties!

catmandu
08-27-2008, 09:27 AM
I THINK THAT OUR PETS HAVE A SORT OF STREAM OF COMCIOUSNESS TRAIN OF THOUGHT,A LOT OF SHORT IDEAS THAT SPONTANEOSLY COME INTO THIER MINDS.
HERES DAD MEEOW FOR FOOD...BEAT OTHER CATS THERE...GOT TO SLEEP ...JUMP ON BED ... CHASE POUNCIERGE... LOOK CUTE AS DAD DONT LIKE THAT.
YUMMMEEE BEEFPATE'
FROM THE THOUGHTS OF MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION.:love::love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-27-2008, 09:38 AM
LOL.. I woke up this morning to a big cat head nudging my face. It was Star, saying, "Get up, it's 6:30am, you're sleeping in. I am hungry, and I really want you to go turn the faucet on so I can get a drink. Pronto, get up. Seriously meowmie get up." I lay there in bed and I wait a little longer, she gets out the cold nosed headbumpies, trys the kneeding the dough method, only using real claws, purring so loud she sounds like an ford engine. Finally I get up, and she rushes to the bathroom where I will turn on the water for her to get a drink of fresh water. No, a regular bowl of fresh water isn't good enough, it has to be running water. Then I feed her and in appreciation, she gets my lap and cuddles. Gosh, I love my kitties!

Haha, now THAT sounds like a real cat, with heaps of cat-ti-tude!!
:);)

lvpets2002
08-27-2008, 12:39 PM
:D This just about does it for my bunch 24-7..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/46190.jpg

Kirsten
08-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Lily is thinking: "treats, catnip, (soap) bubbles" - she knows all these words very well, is always reacting to them. The term "must tease Luna" is also on her mind a lot, I guess...

Luna is probably thinking: "treats, mommy" and "why is that annoying Lily girl always stalking me and disturbing my peace?"

Kirsten

Barbara
08-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Tigris thinks: I am the boss and why do you expect me to eat wet food downstairs in the kitchen while I could have dry food upstairs.
Filou thinks: Leave me alone and when I want you I'll tell you.
Both think: Why can't I be an only cat
but also: Ok sometimes it's nice to have a cuddle buddy;)

Medusa
08-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Puddy: NOW what?

krazyaboutkatz
08-28-2008, 10:38 PM
When I wake up in the morning: Yay!!! Mommie's awake it's time too eat!!!

When I come home from work in the evening: Yay!!! Mommie's home it's time to eat again!!!

Yes, they all love to eat and look at me as their food slave.:)

StarandBratsmom
08-29-2008, 09:00 AM
When I wake up in the morning: Yay!!! Mommie's awake it's time too eat!!!

When I come home from work in the evening: Yay!!! Mommie's home it's time to eat again!!!

Yes, they all love to eat and look at me as their food slave.:)

Food Slave, that's hilarious. I feel the same way. Star and Brat's mission is to eat. When I lived on my uncle's ranch, the horses are all the same. First thing, I opened the door in the morning, I hear them neighing all around me for food. Horses are just gigantic cats sometimes. lolol

Donnaj4962
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Tabby is usually sleeping, so I am hoping that she is dreaming sweet kitty cat dreams of chasing squirrels and birds. In the wee hours of the night, she meows, paws me, nose butts my face or arm or pulls her paw across the mini blinds to let me know she needs food and she needs it NOW! In the morning, again trying to awake me, the same routine, but this time she wants the water turned on in the bathroom sink! In the evening as we are settling into bed, she is happy that her Meowmie is close by so she can snuggle in my arms and snore/purr in my ear!

Sasha is ALWAYS keeping an eye out for Tabby and thinking that she can't wait to chase her down! In the morning, she is sitting on the bathroom sink, meowing loud enough to wake the neighbors and thinking that her Meowmie is a sleepy head since she won't get up and turn on the water in the bathroom sink! In the evening, when I get home, she runs to the sink for yet another drink!

By the way.... you should know that the girls have a Drinkwell that runs constantly all day long! It's not like I make them wait for me for a drink! :eek:;):rolleyes:

Medusa
08-29-2008, 02:00 PM
In the evening, when I get home, she runs to the sink for yet another drink! By the way.... you should know that the girls have a Drinkwell that runs constantly all day long! It's not like I make them wait for me for a drink! :eek:;):rolleyes:

I just checked this out online and ordered one. This may solve my problem w/Puddy only wanting to drink from the bathroom faucet. She has her own fountain but it only dribbles water and doesn't have the flow that a Drinkwell does, which is more like a faucet. Thanx for mentioning this, Donna!

Don Juan's mom
08-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Don Juan: Wake up, Mom! Where's my breakfast? It's time to scoop the litterbox. (sigh) OK, time for my personal trainer. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hey, Mom's back! Did you bring us any treats? It's time for my brushing. Oh, come on, was what you're doing on that silly computer all that important? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Mom's watching the boob tube again, better go snuggle with her. And look, she got a cup of milk for me! Whaddya mean, it's your milk? Time for hoomin sleep. Hey, Mom, the litterbox! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Zerlina: Oh, Mom, I love you so much that I absolutely must massage you with my needle-sharp claws! Oh, boy, fresh water! Oh, come on and play with me for a few minutes, work can wait! Time to stalk Don Juan El Dorko. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! Oh, boy, a new paper bag! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz There's the nice man from next door. Mom's back, better hop up on the couch and give her a nose kiss. Yummy, Fancy Feast! All right, you can brush me (sigh). NONONONONO! I don't want my claws clipped! Help! Don't watch boob tube, come in bedroom and play with me! Play with me some more! OK, you can go to sleep now.

But I do love them both. :love::rolleyes::love:

slick
08-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Max:
**yawn** Good morning Mom. You need to wash my wet food bowl from last night, replace my water and scoop the litter.
**yawn** ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ
**yawn** Oh hi Mom. Good day at w-u-r-k? OK now FEED ME AND FEED ME NOW!!!!
**chomp chomp**
MORE WET FOOD PLEASE!
**chomp chomp**
MORE WET FOOD PLEASE!
**chomp chomp**
Repeat 6 or 7 more times
**yawn** ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ until the next morning then it starts all over again.
:rolleyes:

StarandBratsmom
08-29-2008, 04:15 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL.. oh to be a cat.

RICHARD
08-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Ed does not think, he just reacts.:rolleyes:

catmandu
08-29-2008, 09:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/04715a42.jpg
CATS OF COURSE ARE FAST RAECTORS , THEY HAVE TO BE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THE WILD.
I KNOW THAT WE THINK MORE THAN ACT, THE OPPOSITE OF OUR CATS.