PDA

View Full Version : Ajax wants to say hi

NicoleLJ
08-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I was taking head shots of Ajax to update his webpage on my website. And thought you all might want to see the pictures.

Here are the two good shots I got:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/ZA26.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/ZA26b.jpg

And here is Ajax laughing at me as I tried to get the 2 good shots:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/ZA26a.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

Taz_Zoee
08-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Awww, Ajax is a big boy doggie now. No more puppy face. But I just love his grown up face just as well. The picture of him laughing at you is too funny. LOL :D

cassiesmom
08-26-2008, 08:22 PM
When I looked at these pictures, I thought of the song: "Hey, good looking..." Ajax, you are so very handsome. I still love your ears and I still think the inside of them looks like pink satin, just like when you were a little puppy guy. I like the picture of you having a laugh. I'm glad you said hi today. Please have your mum give a pat to you, your mom Sheena and uncle Luca for me.

K9karen
08-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Holy Moley! I still can't believe how big Ajax is! Where'd the puppster go?? He's a handsome sillyface! :love::love:

chocolatepuppy
08-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Ajax is so handsome! I like the pic of him laughing!:D

Grace
08-27-2008, 06:19 PM
What a difference a year makes!!

Nicole, he is magnificent - thank you so much for sharing him with us. Do you hear how his brothers are doing these days?

NicoleLJ
08-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Yup. All the time. I am in the process of recieving pictures and updates from the owners to update their webpages. So far I have Polars page done. He is the pup I donated to be a Service Dog candidate. And he is still doing very well in his training. I have Rainbows pictures and am just waiting on the written update.

Alysser
08-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Aw, Hi Ajax! I miss the little Polar Bear Pictures LOL. :p Love the laughing shot. Did you manage to find a placement for Luca?

NicoleLJ
08-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Didn't have to luckily. We found a place to rent that would allow all three dogs. Thanks.

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2008, 11:58 PM
When I looked at these pictures, I thought of the song: "Hey, good looking..." Ajax, you are so very handsome. I still love your ears and I still think the inside of them looks like pink satin, just like when you were a little puppy guy. I like the picture of you having a laugh. I'm glad you said hi today. Please have your mum give a pat to you, your mom Sheena and uncle Luca for me.

I couldn't agree with you more, Elyse. What a great looking boy Ajax is. That picture of him laughing is so cute.:D

Chica
08-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Hi,
What a good looking guy he isI would be so proud of him if he was my baby.:love:

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-02-2008, 08:27 AM
He is so stunning Nicole! I cannot believe he went from that little white adorable puppy to this absolutely Gorgeous boy so fast!