PDA

View Full Version : A letter from Belle (the dog)

Dixie Belle
09-06-2002, 07:47 PM
---Insert from Ma (Cheryl)--Remeber as you read this, Jewel and Beautiful are cats. Dixie Belle is a St. Bernard, Missie is a boxer and Mama Dog a black mutt. And the truck is a '87 Ford Bronco. Use your imangation.

Dear everybody,

It's Dixie Belle here. I just wanted to tell everyone about my day. Okay, so I was really mean to Ma, and I know she didn't sleep much last night. She went to bed about 2 this morning and was up at 8 'cause today was shot day, and me, Mama Dog, Beautiful, and Jewel all had to go to the vet.

It started with Missie and Ma going to get our grandpa's truck. They came home, and Ma left the driver window open cause it's so hot. In the mean time, Beautiful came up and Missie was annoying her to peices. Ma went inside to get all our gear together so we could leave. She was gonna take me and Mama Dog on the first trip. Well, while Ma was inside, Beautiful got in the truck. And here is where I came in. I didn't tell Ma that Beautiful was in there. But, I hopped in the truck anyway....and you can imange just how happy Beautiful was to see me. We had a huge FIGHT! Poor Ma didn't know what was going on! Stuff was flying everywhere in the truck, Mama Dog was fighting to get in on the action too, Missie was going nuts, and poor Ma was scared stiff! Beautiful finally got back out the window, I tried to hop out the door, but Ma caught me. Boy, was she UPSET! She picked Mama Dog up (Mama is to old to jump in anymore) and slamed the door shut. Realizing that Ma was upset at me, I decided to stay in the backseat for the trip to town. I was really good at the vet's office too. So was Mama Dog.

Well, Ma brought us home. It was time to take Beautiful and Jewel. Only probelm, Beautiful was no where. Ma called and called and called and called and no Beautiful. She finally gave up and took just Jewel.

About two hours later Beautiful showed back up and Ma was able to take her. So that was three trips to town Ma had to make all because of me. I'm sorry that I cause so much trouble, but I have to the the truth...I loved every minute..and would do it again in a heartbeat. And I guess Ma forgave me, I had a couple of hamburgers for lunch today.....

Sincerely

Dixie Belle Crane

ellensy
09-06-2002, 07:57 PM
Tsk Tsk Dixie Belle, i can just imagine you upfront with Beautiful. ;) You must be glad that your mom has cooled off. :D :D

Logan
09-06-2002, 10:50 PM
I don't know what to say!!! LOL!! :D But, I'm glad everything turned out ok, Belle. Don't cause your mama so much trouble next time!!! Hehehe!!!! :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
09-07-2002, 07:17 PM
[color=deeppink]What a day you had Belle!:) I read your letter to my Labbie Star and she didn't understand what the big deal was!;) Just a doggie being a doggie! Of course your Mom probably had a different opinion of your escapdes!! Important thing is everyone is safe and sound! Love to you from all of us here![color]

Andie
09-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Now I know why all our animals go to the vet seperately! LOL

turner
09-07-2002, 10:53 PM
Thats quite an adventure you had Belle. Boy oh Boy you better be extra nice to your mom for a few days!! Let her sleep in. lol..