PDA

View Full Version : Nancy read Beezer

sparks19
08-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Oh my goodness.

I am not one that is a big believer in this kind of stuff but after seeing so many reviews of her services here I was really intrigued and had to give it a try.

I sent her a picture of Beezer and a picture of him with Belle. She is very busy so said that it would be a couple of weeks before she was able to get back to me.

Well she called tonight... less than a week after I sent her the email with the pictures.

We wanted to know more about Beezer... his past and how he feels now.

I can honestly say this reading gave us goosebumps all over.

She said that when she saw his picture she just felt such a strong connection with him that she had to call us much sooner than intended. She said that she definitely gets a juvenile puppyish vibe from him... which is Beezer all OVER. he is a big puppy.

But she said what stood out the most for her was how sad he feels and how insecure he is. She said that he feels like he is an outsider. Like he has to walk on eggshells. He feels like it is only a matter of time before we get rid of him. She said that this isn't nessecarily a reflection on us as it is very obvious that he has been shipped from home to home to home to home since he was taken from his mother... she also believes he was taken from his mother at a very early age... like 4 weeks old.

I then told her that we did get him from the shelter but he came in as a stray... but we knew he had lived in at least one home because he responds to doorbells on TV but we don't have a doorbell. She said that he has been in multiple homes and he has always been pushed out and either taken to a shelter or just put on the street. so he hasn't learned how to really bond with anyone as he hasn't had that opportunity. He just doesn't know HOW to bond and be confident.

She said he is very sad and insecure. She then mentioned Belle because she was in one of the photos. she said that our other dog is VERY comfortable, very confident and knows that this is home... well that is Belle to a tee. if there was one word to describe Belle it would be comfortable lol. but she said that he hasn't even been able to form a bond with Belle. She mentioned that she sees that they play side by side but aren't really bonded... and that is VERY true. He seems like more a nuisance to Belle than a close friend. They play together but it's usually initiated by Beezer.

We told her that we are moving soon and she said that perhaps this is why she is sensing so much anxiety with Beezer. But she said the bottom line is that he feels that he is going to be pushed out of our family. We assured her that this was not going to happen with him and she said that she would try to communicate that to him and let him know that this is his forever home. she said that perhaps this new home may be a turning point for him. Perhaps when he sees that we move and he gets to come with us that he might start to realize that he isn't going anywhere.

She said that he is afraid to be himself. he is afraid to sit in the wrong spot, knock anything over, or anything like that because he is afraid that if he does he will be kicked out and end up back on the streets or in the shelter.

She recommended some herbal treatments that may help him with his depression and anxiety and said that we could find them at any whole foods store. Bachflowers was one of the things she recommended and said that many of her clients have had a lot of success with that but also recommended a good site to read about different herbal treatments... she said that we are obviously very in tune with Beezer and we will know when we read the synopsis of the treatment that would suit him best.

she is going to do some more "reading" with Beezer and give us a call back.

We were astounded. Everything she said about him being puppyish, sad, insecure, afraid to knock things over etc etc... they were right on target. This was the biggest reason I had contacted her to see if she could give us any insight as to why he is so timid and looks so sad all the time. I didn't give her ANY info on Beezer before she called us.

all I can say is... WOW. she was RIGHT on. Even with Belle and Belle wasn't the target of the reading but she had Belle pegged right away. I will never doubt again that some people really can read animals. there are a lot of frauds out there but Nancy is NOT one of them. The info she gave us was incredible and invaluable and this was only the beginning of the info she has to give us. the bottom line is that we are going to be able to help Beezer be more confident and happy and KNOW that this is his home... FOREVER.

Ginger's Mom
08-25-2008, 09:22 PM
I am glad to hear that you were able to get in touch with Nancy, and that you were pleased with her abilities. I also hope that the reading will make both you and Beezer feel more comfortable and able to control your situation. She is very good.

sparks19
08-25-2008, 09:58 PM
she really is amazing. I can't say enough about her.

she is going to contact us again soon with some more information about beezer after she connects with him and let us know anything else we can do to help him.

she also mentioned that she rarely if ever comes across a dog that hasn't established any roots anywhere EVER. She said that most dogs will establish SOME roots in their first home most of the time. but Beezer hasn't and she feels that he doesn't even know HOW to establish his roots in a HOME because he has never known one. He has literally been moved from home to home since he was taken from his mother. and he has ended up in a shelter or on the street. I had always suspected that he had been abused but this explains him and his actions and his personality so much better. He is afraid that we are going to cast him out like everyone else and has basically put up a wall and doesn't get close to anyone.

I also asked why he is timid around hannah. He likes her well enough and will sneak a lick here and there as he walks by but if she reaches out to touch him he cowers or slinks away. She said that he sees her as an alpha... which is a good thing... but in his mind alpha means he has to be stand offish and that he can't relax because he is afraid of messing up. Her being so small only compounds that in his mind.... she is more fragile and he is more likely to screw up, in his mind.

Poor boy. I can't wait to hear from her again with more info and some advice on how we can really help him feel at home. this is his FOREVER home... FOREVER. He's not going anywhere... we know that... we just need to help him know that.

She was amazing

Taz_Zoee
08-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Awww, Beezer Boy. I'm glad you didn't let your feelings about not believing in a reading stop you from contacting Nancy. It sounds like you will be able to help Beezer feel more comfortable and let him know he is there to stay. It is so hard to not know their background, but you still love them just the same.
Don't you wish you could just say "Hey Beezer, you are NOT going anywhere. We love you and this is going to be your home FOREVER!!"?

sparks19
08-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Awww, Beezer Boy. I'm glad you didn't let your feelings about not believing in a reading stop you from contacting Nancy. It sounds like you will be able to help Beezer feel more comfortable and let him know he is there to stay. It is so hard to not know their background, but you still love them just the same.
Don't you wish you could just say "Hey Beezer, you are NOT going anywhere. We love you and this is going to be your home FOREVER!!"?

Tell me about it. I wish he could understand when we say that. nancy said that she is going to try to communicate that with him. I also asked her if our mourning for Teddy might be part of the reason Beezer feels "unwanted" as that is something that is still very hard for us to deal with and she said that that is definitely a possiblity but she said it is only part of it... most of his emotional scars comes from before he was even with us.

She recommended this place... green hope farms. they make natural remedies. she said I would know which ones Beezer needed just by reading about them and she was right.

I chose two of them....

Abandonment and abuse

For animals who have been rescued from abuse and abandonment but who still bear emotional scars from their experiences; for related behavioral issues, including terror at being handled, loner behavior and other socialization issues, depression, odd phobias, cringing and hiding.

and Anxiety

For anxiety, nervous habits and obsessive behaviors such as excessive licking or feather picking, fear of people or of being handled, phobias, confused thinking, fear of loud noises including thunderstorms, overactive watchdog behavior including pacing.

The bolded sections are symptoms that Beezer shows A LOT.

We should hear back from her this week with how we can help him.

She said that she feels that this is something Beezer can overcome and is confident that he will eventually let go of his past and realize that this is home FOREVER. but she said it's not going to be overnight... it's likely going to take quite a bit of time but he will get there.

K9karen
08-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Aw. poor Beez...
I have to admit, I feel sad for him. I know how you feel..you just want them so desperately to understand that everything is OK.
It breaks your heart.

I love Nancy. She is remarkable, to say the least. I hope she can convince Beezer that he's a keeper. Please give him a gazillion kisses for me.

sparks19
08-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Aw. poor Beez...
I have to admit, I feel sad for him. I know how you feel..you just want them so desperately to understand that everything is OK.
It breaks your heart.

I love Nancy. She is remarkable, to say the least. I hope she can convince Beezer that he's a keeper. Please give him a gazillion kisses for me.

I know what you mean. it breaks my heart that he has had such a rough experience in his few years. She said that she is confident that he will be able to overcome this but it will take a lot of time.

I was at dance class tonight so She said she would email me her findings. She said that she had communicated with Beezer and told him how we felt about him and that this was his forever home etc etc. She said she even sensed a tail wag from him and was interested to know if we noticed a difference in him... also let him know that when we move he is coming with us... FOR SURE. She said that he seemed brighter after she communicated with him.

and call me crazy but he seemed a little more care free tonight. He was happy and playful. Until he fell fast asleep he did nothing but wag his tail. I took a shower about an hour after getting home and when I came out he jumped off the couch to great me and was wagging his tail and bouncing around and followed me into the room and jumped up on the bed and waited until I was done and followed me out... this is not like him to follow us around from room to room and wag his tail so much.

She also mentioned that he is going to take longer to rehabilitate than your average dog. He is going to take some time but she is confident that he will feel at home. She also confirmed that he doesn't feel that he is a replacement for Teddy, which was a big deal for us. At the end she said " He may take a little longer than most dogs to be rehabilitated... but he is worth it. He is a VERY sweet dog and just wants to please" which is so true. he is a sweetheart and has been nothing but sweet since we got him. He even seemed more comfortable with Hannah tonight. He initiated kisses with her and didn't pull away right away when she reached out for him. I have a cute video of him making her laugh from his kisses.

lute
08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
WOW! Poor Beezer! I hope he can feel at home someday and bonded with Belle. I'd love to find out how to get a session with Nancy! How do I contact her? I've always wondered where Beanie was before and why he was so terrified of everything when we first adopted him.

sparks19
08-27-2008, 10:33 PM
WOW! Poor Beezer! I hope he can feel at home someday and bonded with Belle. I'd love to find out how to get a session with Nancy! How do I contact her? I've always wondered where Beanie was before and why he was so terrified of everything when we first adopted him.

her business email is efrusy @ yahoo . com

she is wonderful.

He seems to be doing a little bit better already. seems like her talk with him really helped. He has been very affectionate since yesterday when she had her talk with him and has been wagging his tail a lot. and he has been seeking us out.

Once we get the essences for anxiety and abandonement I think that will really help him too.

It will take some time but we are confident that he will come around :) He deserves to feel loved and feel comfortable and know that he is here for good. he's a good boy.

K9karen
08-27-2008, 10:44 PM
:):) Wow! That made me smile!

Pfft! If you're crazy, then I'm insane, because I DEFINITELY believe Beez got Nancy's message. I want to keep repeating "Good Boy Beez, I :love: you and you're NOT going anywhere without me*

Reminds me of a friend's adopted child who walked on glass, thinking that if she did one thing wrong, she'd be tossed out again like an old shoe. Needless to say, she grew into a beautiful, loving woman and became a nurse.

I know you'll do an excellent job rechanneling him.

Don't forget those smoochies!!!

sparks19
08-27-2008, 11:49 PM
:):) Wow! That made me smile!

Pfft! If you're crazy, then I'm insane, because I DEFINITELY believe Beez got Nancy's message. I want to keep repeating "Good Boy Beez, I :love: you and you're NOT going anywhere without me*

Reminds me of a friend's adopted child who walked on glass, thinking that if she did one thing wrong, she'd be tossed out again like an old shoe. Needless to say, she grew into a beautiful, loving woman and became a nurse.

I know you'll do an excellent job rechanneling him.

Don't forget those smoochies!!!

Awww that's sweet of you to think of him :)

We keep telling him that hehehe. Now that we are aware we are just all over him all the time... LOL he is probably getting annoyed that we won't leave him alone to sleep hahaha. He even came to join us this morning in bed and curled up and slept like a baby with his head on my leg. sweet boy.

cyber-sibes
08-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Nancy is wonderful. Now that you have a little insight, you may find that Beezer starts to act differently just because you understand him better. dole out those hugs, he's a smart pup, he'll "get it" eventually. It's wonderful that he is part of your family, what a great place for him to call home!

sparks19
08-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Yes he has definitely been more affectionate and tail wagging happy since we talked to Nancy and you are right... it's probably got a lot to do with the fact that now we really understand him and how he's feeling.

We got the flower essences today and I put the drops on a biscuit and he ate it up. it says that they will start to take effect immediately or at least within 24 hours.

Since giving him the anxiety drops... he is fast asleep on the couch instead of in a state of eternal vigilance at the window like usual. he actually looks relaxed :D and he's not curled up in a teeny tiny ball. he's actually spread out with his head on a pillow lol

K9karen
08-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Since giving him the anxiety drops... he is fast asleep on the couch instead of in a state of eternal vigilance at the window like usual. he actually looks relaxed :D and he's not curled up in a teeny tiny ball. he's actually spread out with his head on a pillow lol

Having sweet dreams, no doubt! :):):):love:

sparks19
08-28-2008, 10:10 PM
LOL tonight when I gave them dinner I put a few drops in with his kibble. Belle saw me do this and just sat there and stared at him eating his food and wouldn't touch hers until I gave in and gave her a few drops lol. goofy girl.

K9karen
08-29-2008, 08:25 PM
There is sumthin' to be said about *feelin' GOOOOOOOD*!

sparks19
08-29-2008, 08:35 PM
WOW.

Today we had a PODS dropped off because we are moving. Now yesterday the UPS guy stopped his truck across the street to deliver Beezers drops. Beezer FREAKED out... and this is not unusual. No one or nothing can get close to the house without him freaking.

Today when the guy came to deliver the PODS... Beezer was fine. he just went to the door and was sniffing. The only time he barked was when the guy got out of the truck and walked up to the house and even then he only gave a couple of barks like "Someone is here ... come see"

The change already is astonishing. Before these essences he would have been freaking out the entire time until the truck drove away and he would have been up in the window watching constantly.

anna_66
08-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I haven't had time to reply to this but I have been reading your updates.

I'm so glad to hear that essences are doing their job. It really does seem to make a difference doesn't it...almost immediately.

I hope you continue to see improvements in him!