PDA

View Full Version : Italian priest organizes an online beauty contest for nuns

Medusa
08-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Can't wait to read your comments, especially yours, Richard. LOL

http://www.yahoo.com/s/941895

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 03:17 PM
:) I would have to stick with the ole saying = Beauty is always within.. Never judge as the eye of the beholder.. Never judge a book by its cover.. I dont see this Priest making this contest a success.. Like they said Mother Theresa was not with beauty on the outside: But was with so much Beauty inside..

Marigold2
08-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Seeing that first photo with the nun holding the ruler only one phrase came to mind.

Holy Cow.

Freedom
08-25-2008, 06:12 PM
I think it is unfortunate that he used the phrase "beauty pageant" for this. :rolleyes: It was written up in our newspaper today, QUITE differently.

The nuns will discuss their vocation and beliefs, and may also include a photo.

RICHARD
08-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Can't wait to read your comments, especially yours, Richard. LOL

http://www.yahoo.com/s/941895

I went to a catholic school for a while.....LOL......

"And now Sister Mary Torquemada. She's from the Los Angeles diocese, she's five five, weight 125 pounds and her habits are black, black and black!" She's a go getter and battles evil everyday with a prayer and her rosary beads! Give it up for Sister Mary T!"

If you want to vote for her send the text message 666 to DaPope. Remember 99 cents per vote.

--------

I'll save you all a chair at my table inside the gates of hell.:p:rolleyes:
It'll be the first table on the right. That way we can watch everyone that comes in afterwards.:D

Medusa
08-26-2008, 07:37 AM
I went to a catholic school for a while.....LOL......

"And now Sister Mary Torquemada. She's from the Los Angeles diocese, she's five five, weight 125 pounds and her habits are black, black and black!" She's a go getter and battles evil everyday with a prayer and her rosary beads! Give it up for Sister Mary T!"

If you want to vote for her send the text message 666 to DaPope. Remember 99 cents per vote.

--------

I'll save you all a chair at my table inside the gates of hell.:p:rolleyes:
It'll be the first table on the right. That way we can watch everyone that comes in afterwards.:D

I knew you wouldn't let us down, Richard. LOL Sometimes humor is the best medicine. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Woohoo !!! Will there be a bikini-parade too :p:p;)

RICHARD
08-26-2008, 10:02 AM
I knew you wouldn't let us down, Richard. LOL Sometimes humor is the best medicine. :D

You seat at the table has been confirmed.:)

Promise me something?

Whoever gets their first will order for the other?:D

Medusa
08-26-2008, 10:05 AM
You seat at the table has been confirmed.:)

That's a given.