PDA

View Full Version : **I AM Please Too Intro Harley Nichole**&& Uncle Gary Gifts**

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 08:49 AM
:love: Well my Vet last week was talking to me about a lady that had found this kitten & didnt know what was wrong with it.. My Vet told her to bring the baby in for a look see.. Yes Harley Nichole Is ALot CH.. She will remind you of Laura's wittle Amy.. This baby's body flip/flops bad & with bad head bobble .. The lady did not want the baby So my Vet ask the lady to contact me on if I wanted her.. For Sure In A Heart Beat I Took Her Home.. So Please meet Harley Nichole another Adorable Angel of God CH Baby..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-36.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/heidi2006SUVESCAPE002.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/heidi2006SUVESCAPE001.jpg

Then to My Surpirse the Mail came & Uncle Gary got my name on the PT Summer Gift Swap && I got all of these goodies from him.. Boy Howdy Saturday was such a Gifted Day..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-41.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/003-46.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/002-54.jpg

Donnaj4962
08-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Look at that sweet widdle face... and those eyes! So precious! I am so glad that you took this cutie in and will give her a loving home! Welcome to PT Harley Nichole! We look forward to watching you grow big and strong! :love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, my CH-cat Inka sends a big hug to Harley Nicole!!

Of course, I am sending her a big hug too ;)

catmandu
08-25-2008, 09:40 AM
THE FOUND CATS ARE SO PLEASED AT THE TIMING OF THIER GIFT EXCAHNAGE MICE COMING FOR HARLEY NICOLE :love::love: AND THAT THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL GETS AS MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM THE CATNIP TOYS AS THE FOUND CATS DO.;)
IT WAS FUNNY AS TUBSTER PANTHER TRIED TO SNEAK ONE OUT!!:eek:
I AM PLEASED THAT YOU ARE FRAMING MY PHOTOS AS POUNCER THE PURRRFECT ANGEL, MR SCRAPPY THE HAPPYANGEL, ALMOND ROCCA THE SWEETANGEL AND PRECIOUS THE PRETTYANGEL WILL LOVE BEING GUARDIAN ANGELS TO YOUR CATS AND YOURSELF, AND WILL LOVE HAVING A HOME IN TEXAS WHERE THEY ARE WELCOME!!:cool::cool:
THE PET ANGEL ARMY LOVES TEXAS:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 10:18 AM
:love: Oh yes Uncle Gary the Gifts Arrival was just PurrFect.. All the babies were after the package before I could even get it opened.. All for sure was Welcomed.. Many Thanks
THE FOUND CATS ARE SO PLEASED AT THE TIMING OF THIER GIFT EXCAHNAGE MICE COMING FOR HARLEY NICOLE :love::love: AND THAT THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL GETS AS MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM THE CATNIP TOYS AS THE FOUND CATS DO.;)
IT WAS FUNNY AS TUBSTER PANTHER TRIED TO SNEAK ONE OUT!!:eek:
I AM PLEASED THAT YOU ARE FRAMING MY PHOTOS AS POUNCER THE PURRRFECT ANGEL, MR SCRAPPY THE HAPPYANGEL, ALMOND ROCCA THE SWEETANGEL AND PRECIOUS THE PRETTYANGEL WILL LOVE BEING GUARDIAN ANGELS TO YOUR CATS AND YOURSELF, AND WILL LOVE HAVING A HOME IN TEXAS WHERE THEY ARE WELCOME!!:cool::cool:
THE PET ANGEL ARMY LOVES TEXAS:love::love::love:

Anikaca77
08-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Awww Welcome Harley Nichole you are beautiful!

jazzcat
08-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Aww she such a little cutie. You certainly have a big heart Helene.

Nice goodies from Gary, and your very own found cat pictures too!

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Aww she such a little cutie. You certainly have a big heart Helene.

Nice goodies from Gary, and your very own found cat pictures too!

:love: Many Thanks for the Nice Complements.. Yes those pics of The Founds Cats are so good.. I am going to get a big frame & fame them.. He has sent me other pics that I will put in the bigg frame also..

kimlovescats
08-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Helene!!! Harley Nicole is absolutley PURRecious! Thank you so much for taking into your loving home!!!:love:

Aren't Gary's goodies just the best?:D

Casper
08-25-2008, 06:32 PM
My goodness, this is exactly what I needed this evening! :love:
My heart is just pitter-pattering when I see that angel-face of hers. You are the angel, though, for stepping up and taking her in. She has lucked out for sure. On top of that, the goodies you all got from Gary look wonderful! Saturday seems to have been a marvelous day.
Welcome, Harley Nichole!

phesina
08-25-2008, 07:35 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL little CH girl! God bless you, Helene and Taccoa and ButterScotch for bringing her into your family. Elmer and Bob lead us all in cheers of welcome to sweet little Harley Nichole!

:love: Well my Vet last week was talking to me about a lady that had found this kitten & didnt know what was wrong with it.. My Vet told her to bring the baby in for a look see.. Yes Harley Nichole Is ALot CH.. She will remind you of Laura's wittle Amy.. This baby's body flip/flops bad & with bad head bobble .. The lady did not want the baby So my Vet ask the lady to contact me on if I wanted her.. For Sure In A Heart Beat I Took Her Home.. So Please meet Harley Nichole another Adorable Angel of God CH Baby..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-36.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/heidi2006SUVESCAPE002.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/heidi2006SUVESCAPE001.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Congrats!!!:D She sure is precious.:) Gary sure sent you some wonderful things too.:)

cassiesmom
08-25-2008, 09:47 PM
This baby's body flip/flops bad & with bad head bobble
First - Welcome, sweet Harley Nichole! You sure are a pretty tabby gal! I think she's got that sweet CH'er face already :)
Second - wow, look at those photos and gift from Uncle Gary! Are those wind chimes? I too have received photos of the Found Cats, which I've put into an album with the photos from the Christmas Card Swap. I enjoy getting out that album and looking at all the photos and cards!
Last but certainly not least. Helene, Laura, Pat -- will this kitty's flip-floppy body and head bobble improve with time? Is there anything you can do to help her? Will being around other kittehs help her? Sort of kitty physical therapy? I did not know anything about CH until I came to Pet Talk.

lvpets2002
08-26-2008, 09:06 AM
:love: Well the best things I do for Harley & others is to make sure everything is carpeted & or padded.. Also have climb up stools & chairs.. The best I have seen is the older the kitty gets the best that the baby will learn & adjust speed of the body movements.. No they can never be cured.. The transition of adjustment of body & surroundings just gets better.. Harley has already gotten spoiled of meowmom picks her up & puts on my shoulder & chest & holding her while I am walking around the house.. She is a sweety.. A floppy sweety.. She is going with me today to go get Buttons at the Vet.. We are going to give her boosters & microchip.. Yes Buttons gets to come home today..
First - Welcome, sweet Harley Nichole! You sure are a pretty tabby gal! I think she's got that sweet CH'er face already :)
Second - wow, look at those photos and gift from Uncle Gary! Are those wind chimes? I too have received photos of the Found Cats, which I've put into an album with the photos from the Christmas Card Swap. I enjoy getting out that album and looking at all the photos and cards!
Last but certainly not least. Helene, Laura, Pat -- will this kitty's flip-floppy body and head bobble improve with time? Is there anything you can do to help her? Will being around other kittehs help her? Sort of kitty physical therapy? I did not know anything about CH until I came to Pet Talk.

CultureJunky
08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome home to your forever home Harley Nicole, you have a lovely name, and look at those lovely mice from Uncle Gary too, you are very lucky.
You are very beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of you on PT :love:

GILL
08-26-2008, 10:40 AM
What a beautiful baby, Welcome Harley Nichole too your new home and best wishes from LB (Little Bear) our CH and the rest of the CREW.

Laura's Babies
08-27-2008, 07:21 AM
What a CUTIE PIE she is!! How adoreable!! Amy is so excited that another CH baby found it's way to a great furever home that she is spinning!! I am excited for you and for her! Such little sweethearts these babies are and so much joy they bring into our lives and Harley Nichole has the sweetiest little face!

That other lady has no idea in the world what she gave away, if she knew, she would run right back to get her. So many lessons they have to teach us!

CONGRATULATIONS to you for YOU being the one the vet thought of first and actually getting her to be your very own. I am SO excited for you and for her!!!

critters
08-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Awwww!!! I've never gotten to see a CHer grow up; Callie died too young, and Ari came grown up (and hard-headed!). :love:

lvpets2002
08-27-2008, 09:53 AM
:love:Oh yes Harley will make you think of Amy for sure with her speratic moves with the body & head.. She is such a SweetHeart thow.. You should just watch her play.. She just make me Smile so Bigg.. Its funny cause its like Taccoa & ButterScotch have both forgotten that they fall alot & move funny.. These two will just watch this baby like why is she falling & floopy.. Too Cute they all are.. Yes Harley went with Meowmom yesterday for a booster & microchippen && to pick up Buttons.. Yes Buttons is home now too.. Many Thanks for All the Very Nice Compliments..
What a CUTIE PIE she is!! How adoreable!! Amy is so excited that another CH baby found it's way to a great furever home that she is spinning!! I am excited for you and for her! Such little sweethearts these babies are and so much joy they bring into our lives and Harley Nichole has the sweetiest little face!

That other lady has no idea in the world what she gave away, if she knew, she would run right back to get her. So many lessons they have to teach us!

CONGRATULATIONS to you for YOU being the one the vet thought of first and actually getting her to be your very own. I am SO excited for you and for her!!!

orangemm
08-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Bless you for taking in this baby. She is beautiful! And, she couldn't have a better furrever home!

Gentle scritches to Harley Nicole!:love:

phesina
08-27-2008, 06:49 PM
:love:.. Its funny cause its like Taccoa & ButterScotch have both forgotten that they fall alot & move funny.. These two will just watch this baby like why is she falling & floopy.. Too Cute they all are.. .. Yes Buttons is home now too.. Many Thanks for All the Very Nice Compliments..

Elmer is like that with Bob! He gazes at him as he (Bob) makes his way into the living room. Elmer is clearly thinking, "WHY does that guy walk so funny and fall over so often?"

lvpets2002
08-28-2008, 09:28 AM
:love: Its so Funny to watch them watch the other babies with the same problem.. Its like they are confused.. I know Harley will fall into Taccoa & or ButterScotch & they everytime will just look at each other.. I just laugh at them..
Elmer is like that with Bob! He gazes at him as he (Bob) makes his way into the living room. Elmer is clearly thinking, "WHY does that guy walk so funny and fall over so often?"