PDA

View Full Version : Misery?

RICHARD
08-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Misery was a really good book by Stephen King. It was about a woman who happens across her favorite author, who has driven his car off the road and had had some injuries that prevent him from walking,.

The woman, a former nurse, rescues him then takes him back to her home where she nurses him back to health -then terrorizes him for killing off her favorite character in a book he wrote.

One of the 'catch phrases' from the book is the woman telling the writer...
"I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN"!

---------

Edward D Katz had a biggest fan and it ain't me.

He has go into the habit of lying across the base of a floor fan and getting into some of the most cat-like positions on it. He will sleep there for hours-I do wake him up by walking into the room and when he looks up I yell, "I am your biggest fan!!!' He looks, put his head back down and goes back to sleep.

Ingrate!

This from a cat who folds and ear down and ducks his head when he walks in front of the air flow from that same fan!

Since the weather is warming up I know exactly where to look for him.....And I don't know if the vibration of fan combined with the oscillation make it a purrfect place to nod off and enjoy the warm weather.....

Misery? Probably not!
Cattitude? YEp!

With fans like he has, who needs air conditioning?:D

catmandu
08-24-2008, 08:03 PM
AGAIN AS ALWAYS RICHARD, YOUR THREADS MAKE US LAUGH!
I DO THINK THAT YOU AND EDDIE THE EXCELLENT COULD WELL BE IN A MOVIE, NOT UNLIKE HARRY AND TONTO!!
RICHARD AND EDDIE!!!
HAS A NICE RING TO IT!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/a7d15c82.jpg
AND YOURE ALREADY NEAR HOLLYWOOD!!!

Catty1
08-24-2008, 11:53 PM
I think the vibration is a huge part of it for Ed...maybe he does this when you aren't looking....

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-fan-cat-wants-a-cheeseburger.jpg

RICHARD
08-25-2008, 12:06 AM
I think the vibration is a huge part of it for Ed...maybe he does this when you aren't looking....

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-fan-cat-wants-a-cheeseburger.jpg

HE DOES DO THAT WHILE I WATCH!

I take off the grill to clean the cobwebs off, but I do catch him licking the grill.
I wonder why?:confused:

Catty1
08-25-2008, 12:17 AM
It's obvious - he likes 'grilled' food! :D

jazzcat
08-25-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm just sitting here laughing at the thought of you yelling "I'm your biggest fan" to Ed.

We have a few floor fans we use in the house and the cats avoid them like the plague.

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 11:26 AM
:) Too Funny.. I can just picture all of this somehow..

RICHARD
08-26-2008, 11:05 AM
It's obvious - he likes 'grilled' food! :D

That was funny!!:cool::)

JC,

I have a line for almost every event.:rolleyes:

My other favorite is when I walk into my house and feel like I want to pick him up and rough house/hug/give out scritches.

It's the line that Sarah Conner uses when she crushes the Terminator at the end of the first movie.

I pick him up and say, "You're terminated, effer!"

I laugh, he gets scritched and we all have a good day..