PDA

View Full Version : Time, Temp and all things lost?

RICHARD
08-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Having to navigate between homes-mom's house and mine- I am rapidly losing my mind, my cat and the remote control.

I spend the evenings at Ma's house to keep near the phone, cook and do the things that need to be done.

I lost the cat, one half hour of my life, the remote control and my sanity all at once.

I turned on the tube so I could fold some laundry, pick up my sleeping bag and cook some lunch.

I walked away to go to my house came back and could not find the remote.

I am looking thru Heck and high water, trash cans and anywhere I have been in the previous half hour.

I go to my house to see if i carried it over there and see my door ajar.
The cat isn't inside so I go about the yard whispering the cat's name and looking everywhere. It's 92 degrees in the shade, hot and muggy....

I look around and nothing.....I spend another few minutes running thru both houses asking for Ed to come out...nothing.

I finally relent, go back into my Mom's house and see the cat lying in his spot looking at me like I am a fool....:mad:

I grab for the sleeping bag that I left on the couch and there is the remote, nestled underneath......

Sometimes I wonder if life is a test, or just a series of misplaced things that I cannot live without.

I can get another remote. The frigging cat would be harder to replace!:mad::eek::D

susanswatlin518
08-24-2008, 09:01 PM
WOW-THAT IS QUITE A STORY! NO-REALLY I AM TURNING 49 AND LOSE THE REMOTE AND ANYTHING LIKE PENS,PHONE NUMBERS. CHANGE, AND DRIVE MYSELF NUTS. I AM A USAF VET AND I AM UP DUING THE NIGHTS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. IT'S NERVOUS ENERGY!! MAYBE YOUR CAT WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL? HA HA-DOES HE ENJOY WATCHING MEERKAT MANOR ON ANIMAL PLANET? I HAVE ALL OF THE DVDS AND MY TUXEDO SAMMY LOVES TO WATCH ME WATCH THEM!! I AM GLAD THAT YOUR CAT PRESENTED HIMSELF TO YOU !! LOOK OUT WHEN THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND THEY ARE REALLY CRAFTY! LOL- I AM A VIRGO AND THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN I AM ORGANIZED-ORGANIZED???!!!! I TRY -TAKE CARE:p:pSUSANSWATLIN518

jazzcat
08-25-2008, 11:08 AM
It's just all of part of the Edster's plot.

Are you crazy yet?

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 01:00 PM
:p LOL Richard you crack me up.. See there the Ed had everything undercontrol all along.. I am still laughing my head off.. :D

catmandu
08-25-2008, 04:08 PM
ONCE AGAIN RICHARD YOU ARE THE MARK TWAIN, ALSO A BIG CAT LOVER, OF PET TALK.:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/1b633e8e.jpg
WE ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR THREADS AND THE SAGA OF EDDIE THE EXCITING!!!:love::love:
I STILL SEE A BOOK EDDIE AND ME IN THE FUTURE!!
HOW ARE THE STRAYS DOING???:cool: