PDA

View Full Version : Donovan & his girls. [4]

Casper
08-24-2008, 05:06 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/CheckAgain/IMG_5825.jpg
My boy Donovan. :love:
Still the same ol' little green monster. We have found out that he loves the Target commercials on tv... the ones with the song "Hello, Goodbye". When he hears it he automatically starts singing "Hello hello!" over and over... and over... and over. After the commercial is over he continues for a good 5 minutes of just saying Hello. We can't bear to stop him, despite how obnoxious he gets with it... he seems so proud of himself!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/CheckAgain/IMG_5838.jpg
Miss Indie Goh. :love:
She has really matured in both looks and temperament since the last time I shared pictures. She was being ornery today, though, since I had company over. She likes to act out around visitors, just like plenty of other kids. Can you see that glint in her eye showing that she is up to something?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/CheckAgain/IMG_5848.jpg
Little Miss Lilly Belle. :love:
Add her to the list of my fids being ornery today. She was playing "Lets-dive-bomb-the-strangers"... her favorite game, but my least. She, just like Indie, loves showing out in-front of company. Maybe I should move their cages away from each other, as I believe they congregate during the day and devise plans on how to make us humans loose our sanity. ;]

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/CheckAgain/IMG_5857.jpg
Miss Gir. :love:
Unlike her "sisters", she was being very sweet and quiet today. She is afraid of strangers, though, and goes into a fit if they get within five feet of her cage. So a friend took this picture of her from the other side of the room.

Thanks for looking!

Alysser
08-24-2008, 05:27 PM
LOL, Donovan how cute are you? You need to get as video of him saying "Hello", so cute! He looks wet in that picture, what a handsome boy. I'm a sucker for wet birds, they looks so miffed, but Donovan looks happy about it.

Love the girls, LOL, Sunny used to play let's dive bomb the strangers game. He also had a let's dive bomb Alyssa's Mom game. :rolleyes: She didn't like that one! Love the pictures, they are all gorgeous. :love:

RockyRoad
08-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Donovan is such a handsome guy, and the "Hello" thing is too cute! The girls are all gorgeous as well. Great pics! :)

Argranade
08-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Your flock looks like their all doing amazing!

I've not been on PT too much as there's not many bird owners.

You should show your flock to other forums such as ThePerch.net or TalkBudgies.com (They have a section for non budgies lol). That Don is something else, I've never seen such a face on a Quaker... he looks like he's quite the character. Miss Indies also looking as vibrant as always in her photos and indeed she does look as if she's up to somthing, both your cockatials are also adorable! :) Thanks for sharing!

Suki Wingy
08-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Aw, they all sound like cheeky but sweet little guys. I'd like to hear Don on video saying hello.

molucass
08-24-2008, 11:49 PM
You need to get a video of him saying "Hello", so cute!

I would love to see a video of him saying that.. All of your birds are beautiful.

Miss Z
08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
They are all gorgeous - especially lovely mizz Lilly! I too would love to see a video of sweet Donovan saying 'hello'!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I love ALL your birds!!

lvpets2002
08-25-2008, 03:21 PM
:love: Awee how so Cute they all are.. Donovan sure does look proud with his girls of beauty..

Casper
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Many, many thanks you all!

@Alysser: Yep, Donovan was in the middle of getting a good soak-down. He is the only fid that won't take baths himself. He's super spoiled.

@Argranade: I have toyed with the idea of joining a bird-specific forum, but never got around to it. Well, I am a member of a Quaker forum but am guilty of being (very, very, very) inactive. At the moment I just don't have time... I am on PT only three to four days out of the week usually. Maybe after I have finished my schooling and things settle down. :)

And to those requesting the video, we will see what we can do. ;] I was hoping to compose a video of him saying all that he can say, but need to find a new editing program first. We will see how this weekend goes.