PDA

View Full Version : Natasha's saga.

jenluckenbach
08-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Poor Little Girl. Yesterday Charlie caught her peeing on the floor (a plastic coated part, luckily). So of course, the first order of business is a urine sample.

Does anyone know how long a cat can hold their urine? Because I had poor Little Girl caged from 6:30am until her 6:pm vet appointment time, and she STILL had not peed. So the vet drew the urine.

Of course, by the time we got home (7pm) she had peed in the carrier and came out soaking wet. :o poor dear.......because then she promptly got tossed in the tub for a shampooing. :p

Should have the results tomorrow. I guess I hope they find something that would explain this inappropriate peeing or she'll be "tagged" with litter box problems. :(

As soon as she recovers from her bath I'll try to snap a few new photos. The girl is simply gorgeous with a personality to match. :)

Catty1
08-22-2008, 07:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/May2008006.jpg

I found this pic from when you first got her, Jen, so the updated ones will be great to see!

I don't know how long cats can hold their pee, especially females. She is part Meezer so can likely be as stubborn as anything!

I hope the urine tests out as something treatable. Hugs to that pretty girl!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't know how long either but I think probably most of the day like she did. I hope that you'll be able to find out why she's peeing inappropriately and that it's an easy to fix problem. She sure is a gorgeous girl. Good luck.:)

Medusa
08-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Boy, I don't know how long they can hold it either. Sure hope Natasha's ok, though.

kb2yjx
08-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Several of the Clan members have been compared to camels because they can REALLY hold their urine samples!!! Good luck, she is such a pretty kitty!!

jenluckenbach
08-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Natasha's urinary health is perfect! So, does this make her think litter box usage is optional? :(

(oh well, I still love her)

Catty1
08-23-2008, 01:32 PM
I guess just the usual now...any new changes, Cat Attract litter....you know the drill.

Hope she starts behaving soon!

jenluckenbach
08-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Here is her new photo.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Natasha8-23-08.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Jen, she's so gorgeous.:) I hope that she'll learn to use a litter box consistently.

jazzcat
08-24-2008, 11:45 AM
She's a pretty girl. Wonder what is up with her?