PDA

View Full Version : Free Kitty Food Coupons

Karen
08-22-2008, 06:07 PM
I have three coupons, each good for

FREE (up to $2.12) one 16-ounce pouch or save $2.12 on any package, any size of "Healthful Life" from Purina Cat Chow.

They don't expire until 9/30/08. Does anyone want them? I can mail them to someone for their own kitties, or their rescue if they accept different foods.

RICHARD
08-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I have three coupons, each good for

FREE (up to $2.12) one 16-ounce pouch or save $2.12 on any package, any size of "Healthful Life" from Purina Cat Chow.

They don't expire until 9/30/08. Does anyone want them? I can mail them to someone for their own kitties, or their rescue if they accept different foods.

DIBS!!!!!!!

Oh, If someone wants them for a rescue they can have them. That would be a more noble cause!

Ed loves the food, I got a free bag before! Even I like the smell of it!
When I look thru the cat's dish I have noticed that there are the green pieces of food left in his bowl! Those are the veggie bits.....:rolleyes:

If no one claims them for a rescue or had a house full of cats I'll take them.

Karen
08-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Okay, we'll see!

catmandu
08-23-2008, 09:38 AM
I Dont Think Thats Up In Canada Yet Karen, And We Have Also Think Sending Them To A Rescue Is A Good Idea.
Its Frustrating When I See Foods That I Know That My Cats Would Love, And I Cant Buy Them In Catada.:(:(:(

Karen
08-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes, the coupons say "Good in USA only." Sorry, Canadian Kitties!

catmandu
08-23-2008, 04:44 PM
THE WORST THING KAREN IS I KNOW MY FOUND CATS WOULD DEVOUR THE FANCY FEAST ELEGANT MEDLEYS UP, AND THATTHEY WOULD BE GREAT FOR POOFING STRAYS.
BUT LIKE IAMS ADVANCED AND THE NEW CAT CHOW GARDEN VARITIES , YOU CANT BUY THEM HERE!
MEEEEW HOOOO!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/1b633e8e.jpg