PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful, sleek Mia

Barbiecat1
08-22-2008, 05:51 AM
You really are quite the gorgeous girl; LOVE that shiny fur coat you're wearing! I walk my kitty on a leash too; you guys are too valuable to us to run wild and get hurt. I hope you enjoy your special day today.

gardenmimine
08-22-2008, 06:09 AM
What a shiny kitty you are! And I love your delicate features.
Happy COTD Mia! You are simply lovely

Medusa
08-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Mia, your shiny black coat is gorgeous! My blackie Boo would fall in love w/you. He's very talkative, too, and I can just imagine the conversations that would go back and forth between you. Enjoy your day as COTD, beautiful one. :)

kb2yjx
08-22-2008, 08:08 AM
Momma Mia!!!! What a sleek and shiny coat you have!!!! Hooray to your family for adopting you!! HAPPY COTD!!

hayct123
08-22-2008, 08:42 AM
[/FONT
][FONT="Book Antiqua"]
Oh look at that gato negro cat!! I love your looks and I love that ice name Mia!!! Oh my gosh have great happiness through the years and don't forget these compliments.

You will never leave my heart you darling Mia! Please thank me for all that I would do for you. Have a happy and nice life and wishes to you!!!:love:

catmandu
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
WHAT A SLEEK ELEGANT CAT THAT YOU ARE MISS MIA.:love::love:
WE CANT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY BLACK CATS HAVE TROUBLE FINDING HOMES , THEY ARE SUCH GORGEOUS CATS.:cool::cool:
MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS WE WILL LOSE THESE OLD WIVES TALES:D:D
TUBSTER PANTHER, EBONY TUBSTER, EBONY TUBBETTE AND TNT AND THEREAS TUBBY ALL SEND AN EBONY :):) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOUR EBONITE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MAGNIFICENT MIA :love::love:

Donnaj4962
08-22-2008, 10:00 AM
You are a very gorgeous black kitty Mia! And it sounds like you have found a very loving family. I love your look in your photo!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

tatsxxx11
08-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Hello there beautiful Mia, CAT OF THE DAY! "Sleek" is putting it mildly!:eek: What a silky, shiny, breathtakingly beautiful coat you have, sweetheart! And kudos to your Mom/Dad, the talented photographer who captured you in all of your feline fineness!:)

Heartfelt thanks to the "Little Shelter" for all of their hard work and devotion, sheperding so many deserving kitties (such as you!) to their forever homes! And most of all thanks to to your wonderful family for welcoming you into their home and hearts; how well their compassion has been rewarded! You do your beloved predecessor Mindy proud, Mia!:love: Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweetheart, and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life!:) Love and cuddles to you, Mia!:love:
P.S...Love your "nickname!" I'm going to hunt down that particular vineyard/wine and have a glass, in your honor!:D

susanswatlin518
08-22-2008, 12:39 PM
BABY-YOU ARE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL. BEST WISHES ON YOUR DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT! I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF TUXEDO MINDY BY THE WAY! MIA DEFINITELY MAKES A TERRIFIC CAT OF THE DAY. AS EVERYONE HAS SAID- YOUR FUR IS SO UNBELIEVABLY SHINY! ENJOY THE REST OF THIS SUMMER DEAR:):):):):love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

RockyRoad
08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Marvelous Mia, you look simply ravishing in your picture! And a fellow Long Islander, as well! :D You must have a great time walking around with your human, I`m sure many people stop and marvel at how gorgeous you are. You sound like quite the princess of your household, and you know how to get what you want! ;) Hope you have a great day. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Mercy Mia, what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

My black kitty, Chester, is quite taken with you. :) So am I for that matter.

We hope you are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Frostfrog
08-22-2008, 10:00 PM
How lucky you are, to have this great black cat not only cross your path, but join you on it.

http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

Part 4 of 5: A roadside bomb explodes in Iraq; a cat with his human on a dark night in Chugiak, Alaska (http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/)

cassiesmom
08-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Beautiful Mia! How gorgeous you are with your sleek black coat. I hope you had a very wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!