PDA

View Full Version : Me gotz a boo boo...

Husky_mom
08-21-2008, 12:42 PM
right now my right big toe has a cut in half... well.... not all the way just a line marked in the half on it....

how I got it??.... for incredible it may sound this is how it happened...

where the computer is at my parents theres is this wheeled chair.. you know the regular office ones with lil wheels... well.. I sat down and it was facing to the side so I turned it while my body was on it... one of the wheels/legs lifted and the chair landed on my toe with ME sitting on it... so my FULL weight was on my toe...ouch!!

it hurt and when I checked it I had this line and had broken skin in apretty line right in the middle... nice:rolleyes:...

pointless thread but man does it hurt.... dontcha hate that tiny paper cuts hurt more than bigger cuts?? well this hurts like a paper cut but bigger...

no need to answer... just ranting :p

lvpets2002
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
:eek: Oh mymy Ouchy Ouchy == Now did you get out the Neo To Go.. Better watch it for infection..

jennielynn1970
08-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Ouch! I feel your pain!

Last night I was cooking and I slipped and fell on the kitchen floor because one of the cats peed on the floor. :eek: :mad: My kitchen is an addition to the house, and the foundation is basically concrete. Needless to say, when I fell, it was not a gentle landing. I slipped and landed in a twisted kinda way, and now my left knee and right below that are purple and I can't straighten it, my right ankle is hurting, and my right hip hurts like heck. I'm a klutz as it is, so I didn't need any help in slipping and falling, lol.

Miss Z
08-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Ouch - I've lost track of how many times I've done that too! I seem to injure my toes a lot, I think that when you have long legs you must lose a bit of co-ordination. :p

I hope your toe feels better soon!

Husky_mom
08-22-2008, 10:54 AM
one other thing that happens a lot is when you are walking normally and somehow your pinky toe gets left behind in some furniture leg/ wall corner/ etc...

how in the world does a pinky thatīs facing the same way as ALL other toes gets behind??........ouch!!.....

lvpets2002
08-22-2008, 10:59 AM
one other thing that happens a lot is when you are walking normally and somehow your pinky toe gets left behind in some furniture leg/ wall corner/ etc...

how in the world does a pinky thatīs facing the same way as ALL other toes gets behind??........ouch!!.....

:p You know I dont know; But it does Hurt.. Isabell your too funny..:D

Miss Z
08-22-2008, 12:32 PM

YES!!!

Ah, thank goodness, I thought it was just me! :D :D