PDA

View Full Version : Serial Cat Killer Jay Baldwin's rap sheet...

moosmom
08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
I just got off the phone with Irene. She has a HUGE file with every single thing he's been charged with and the outcome. Are ya ready??

1999 Breach of Peace - nolled
1999 Violatioh of Probation - 24 months probation
1999 Conspiracy and risk of injury to a minor - nollled
2002 Second Degree Wreckless Endangerment - nolled
2002 Criminal Impersonation under the name John Shaw - nolled
2002 Second Degree Breach of Peace - nolled
2002 FELONY Risk of Injury to a minor - nolled
2006 Sixth Degree Larceny - unconditional discharge

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What in the world is the justice system waiting for??? When they did a search of his apartment, they found kids underwear. He's not married and has no kids. See where I'm going here??

A National organization known as Defenders of Animals out of California wrote an awesome letter to the judge and prosecuting attorney saying the FBI has determined that serial killers such as Jay Baldwin who abuse animals always move onto humans. They said that Jay Baldwin is not only a threat to animals but to society and should therefore, be mentally evaluated before release.

They asked for the stiffest penalty possible.

She contacted a pet psychic and told her all the gruesome details of what he did (and was right on the money). At one point she had to stop because it was so gruesome it even upset her. The psychic also said that he has been abusing animals since he was a child, and that he woud go through cats and kittens on a daily and weekly basis.

I'm getting so worked up over this and looking so forward to meeting Irene.

Laura's Babies
08-20-2008, 09:27 PM
WOW! Sounds like they do need to lock him up and throw away the key! It is a good bet that he has already graduated from animals to kids...

mrscat
08-21-2008, 07:02 AM
so he likes to torture cats. he should be thrown into a room with a fully grown lion, see what he does then. eva

pomtzu
08-21-2008, 11:23 AM
OMG!!! This monsterous s.o.b. needs to be put away for a VERY long time. But looking at the disposition of the other charges against him and the fact that the police didn't respond to the complaints made by neighbors regarding the "thuds" on his walls and cats screaming, makes me wonder just how much importance is being placed on this incident. I certainly hope the judge can see the writing on the walls and what this individual (he can't be called a man!) is capable of. Probation or councelling is NOT an option here. Lock him up and throw away the key before more animals (and people) fall victim to this sick, twisted, low-life piece of crap!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

moosmom
08-21-2008, 12:13 PM
What I can't understand is how a FELONY can be nolled.

lvpets2002
08-21-2008, 12:16 PM
so he likes to torture cats. he should be thrown into a room with a fully grown lion, see what he does then. eva

:o Thank you for that.. Took the words right out of my mouth.. I dont know who is worse here = the justice system or the Bass %@# Assard.. :mad::mad:

Medusa
08-21-2008, 04:21 PM
It's so scary, Donna, and, hopefully, your presence there will be effective. The animals that he abused and killed are at peace now but I pray that he'll never get the chance to do anything to another animal again. If he hasn't committed such unspeakable acts to humans yet, I fear that it's just a matter of time before he will. I'm anxiously awaiting your post regarding tomorrow's hearing.