PDA

View Full Version : New Additions in the Office- baby kitty and puppy

Barbara
08-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Within the last weeks, two of my co-workers adopted and I know you want to see them:
Meet Picco. Nina rescued him in Italy and now he is a Bavarian citizen. He has a 15 year old cat sister and after some pestering from his side they were found sleeping together in a closet these days. Well, not exactly touching but together. He will have a human sister in 4 months.:)

Barbara
08-20-2008, 11:46 AM
And Frank and his wife Christine adopted this guy. He's Sam and in his ancestry there was a black lab from Croatia who was not too pure black lab and a husky- but we are sure there was more. He's 11 weeks old and if you ask me he's irrestible:

Husky_mom
08-20-2008, 12:04 PM
OMG!!!... too much cuteness....

Picco is soooo adorable!!... look at that pretty orange boy...

and Sam is.... awwww..... love his brindle coloring in the paws....

I do not see any husky in him at all... not even lab except by color LOL...but he is just so cute and lovely...I bet his mix would be interesting with that tan pionts and being brindle also...

lvpets2002
08-20-2008, 12:30 PM
:love: Awee just to Cute.. By the way where was the Cuteness Warning.. My favorite pic is the last one.. Congrats wittle baby on your new furrever home..

Taz_Zoee
08-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Oh my gushness! Picco is just too darn cute. I love the pic of him sleeping and the last one. Adorable!!

And Sam is such a cutie. Who cares what breeds he is, he is going to be such a handsome guy. I love his coloring. :D :D

Thanks for sharing these with us!! Hopefully you can give us updates so we can watch them grow up. :)

Killearn Kitties
08-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh too cute! :love::love: These sweeties would enhance any office. There would be no work done if they actually came in to the office. :D

cassiesmom
08-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Barbara, if either of these cuties were in my office, I'd never get any work done! I love Sam's sweet face and those paws, and I am a total mush when it comes to orange cats so Picco makes my heart beat a bit faster. Thank you for the pics, they are both precious!

Felicia's Mom
08-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Picco and Sam are both adoreable.:love:

Ginger's Mom
08-20-2008, 03:49 PM
OMGosh, they are both adorable. :D

Laura's Babies
08-20-2008, 04:01 PM
TO MUCH CUTENESS!! Picco is the cutiest oragnie I have seen in a long time. He is adoreable!!

That is a really pretty lil pup too. All any of them want is someone to love.

jennielynn1970
08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Awe!!! They are both just adorable! The kitten asleep is just the sweetest pic, and he has gorgeous coloring too. The pup looks so sweet and loving! Hugs to them both!

momcat
08-20-2008, 05:20 PM
What a couple of heart thieves! Picco is just too darn cute, the picture of the little one sound asleep is priceless! How I'd love to find them in my office!

catmandu
08-20-2008, 05:35 PM
MICHAEL THE DREAM, AND MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION ARE OVER THE MOON THAT PICCOS SUCH AN OWESOME ORANGE CAT OF THE FUTURE AND WILL BE PAW PALS WITH SAM, AND THEY WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE GREAT FRIENDS.:cool:
THERES NOTHING LIKE ANIMALS :love:TO HUMANIZE AN OFFICE!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/d18e8203.jpg
THE MOOSE ANGEL VISITS!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
08-20-2008, 06:33 PM
I looked first at the kitty...WOW...those are the longest legs I have ever seen on a kitty...

Then I looked at the puppy....now I expect long legs on him as he IS Croatian and they tend to be very tall....but LOOK at those legs.

What fun...what cuties!:D:D

Bengalz
08-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Oh my goodness :D What fun you must be having with so much cuteness to distract you ;) Picco is the picture of innocence - gotta love those little orange babies :D

We will be needing 'work in progress' pictures as these little ones get up to speed on 'office protocol'. You definitely have your work cut out for you, my friend:p

krazyaboutkatz
08-20-2008, 09:01 PM
They're both extremely adorable.:D Thanks for sharing their pictures with us. It would be great if we could also watch them grow up.;)

jazzcat
08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
OHH!! They are both so cute!!!!! Those adorable photos of Sam aren't helping my puppy craze.

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Picco and Sam are adorable! How nice that they both have found wonderful homes.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-22-2008, 02:46 PM
* SQEEL !!!!* :eek:

They are both gorgeous!! Oh my, little Picco is soooooooooooo cute!!! I wish I had found this cutiepie!!