PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Huskies

cuddlyhuskies421
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Siberian Huskies are active animals, they love to run and they can pull you in a sled in winter. :)

lute
08-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes they can. I've had Siberian Huskies for about 6 years now. They are a very cool breed! Do you have a Sibe? btw, WELCOME to PT!:D

RipplingWaves55
10-27-2008, 07:27 PM
They are very beautiful breeds. I actually don't have them- I'm in Arizona, and I have never had a husky. I've seen one here once, a lady was walking it around a lake with ducks in it and I came up and greeted her. Such beautiful dogs. I have three Cattle Dogs-- trust me I love them!!

guinealuver456
11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
my family had a husky one time. they are very cute and cuddly!!! sometimes they are really hyper!!! the name of mine was huck i believe, it was a while ago:)

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2008, 02:51 PM
my family had a husky one time. they are very cute and cuddly!!! sometimes they are really hyper!!! the name of mine was huck i believe, it was a while ago:)

What happened to him ?? :(

Well I have has my female Sibe since she was a puppy.. She has been the love of my life :).
She loves the snow.. Actually this morning I let both my dogs out for a pee, and there is about 3 cm of snow on the ground and its pretty much a blizzard of falling snow out there.. When I went to let them back in the house, my Lab was black to white covered with snow LOL.. and Tikeya still has'nt come back inside.. she Just loves the snow..

lute
12-12-2008, 03:58 PM
What happened to him ?? :(

Well I have has my female Sibe since she was a puppy.. She has been the love of my life :).
She loves the snow.. Actually this morning I let both my dogs out for a pee, and there is about 3 cm of snow on the ground and its pretty much a blizzard of falling snow out there.. When I went to let them back in the house, my Lab was black to white covered with snow LOL.. and Tikeya still has'nt come back inside.. she Just loves the snow..

My RB Gracie loved the snow too. I think seeing her run and play in the snow was one of the most beutiful sights. Unfortinatly she didn't make it to run in the snow this year.:(

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2008, 05:07 PM
My RB Gracie loved the snow too. I think seeing her run and play in the snow was one of the most beutiful sights. Unfortinatly she didn't make it to run in the snow this year.:(

:(
Thats so terrible.. I am so sorry for your loss!!! Its so sad her time had to come while she was still so young... poor girl..