PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Tommy

Barbiecat1
08-20-2008, 05:54 AM
What a gorgeous boy you are, Tommy, and so full of love. You sure hit a home run when you wrapped your paws around your new friend! Enjoy your special day today with your special family.

Willow Oak
08-20-2008, 06:58 AM
What a gorgeous boy you are, Tommy, and so full of love. You sure hit a home run when you wrapped your paws around your new friend! Enjoy your special day today with your special family.

Great story. Beautiful cat!

smokey the elder
08-20-2008, 07:58 AM
I had a foster named Hunter a few months ago who could be a (bigger) clone of Tommy! Tommy is a gorgeous cat.:love:

pomtzu
08-20-2008, 09:09 AM
What a beautiful kitty you are Tommy boy! You look so huggable!!! So glad you found a wonderful home and family to call your own. Have a great day and congrats on being top cat today!:love::)

catmandu
08-20-2008, 09:33 AM
:love:AND HOW LUCKY WERE YOU THAT DAY, WHEN TOMMY CAME OUT OF THAT CULVERT AND KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE HIS :love: HUMAN!!
WHAT A GREAT BIG CUDDLE CAT TOMMY IS :cool::D AND HOW HANDSOME AND LOVING A CAT TOO:cool::love:
A PLAQUE ON THE ONES WHO ABANDONED THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF OUR LORD GOD.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A FRIENDSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND HEADBUMPS AND KITTY KISSIES:love::) TO OUR MOST GRACIOUS AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY TOMMY THE TREMENDOUS:love::love:

Marigold2
08-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi Tommy,
Aren't you a handsome boy. You look just like my Boscoe. I can just imagine how much love and joy you give on a daily basis. Kisses on that sweet face Tommy

kittykook
08-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Love, Love Norweigan Forest kitties! So glad Tommy is now an indoor boy & from your post, can tell it's love all around. Wonderful ! Extra smooches & belly rubs from kittykook. :love:

astrid
08-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Dear Tommy, you look a lot like a pretty kitty girl that used to visit my home in my old neighborhood, she was so cute, sweet and hugable as you are...
It is so nice to see how God guided you to the perfect home for you and I'm sure you are a blessing for your human family.
My best wishes for you, pretty boy.
Astrid:)

---Sophie

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Tommy what a charmer you are!!! :love:

I almost fell in love with you just seeing your wonderful picture!!! What a gorgeous face!!! :) You sure knew how to pick your own purr-fect home and family, eh? ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

RockyRoad
08-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Good afternoon, handsome Tommy! Good for you for choosing your furrever home; you definitely knew where you wanted to live. ;) You sound like such an affectionate, cuddly guy. That is so funny, how you and your fur friends watch the animals outside for entertainment. My cats do the same thing here! You also sound like a smart boy! I hope you have a great day, cutie. :love:

tatsxxx11
08-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Good afternoon, beautiful Tommy boy!:love: One word in particular came to mind after reading your touching bio..."ENCHANTED!" Enchanted in how you came to find your forever family, and enchanted in the warm and wonderful, love filled life you lead!:) So much human love and furry companionship, so many entertaining diversions filling your days! Every kitty should be so blessed, and every family should know your brand of loyal companionship and unconditional love!:love: Congratulations to you handsome boy! I hope you and your entire family, your humans and fursibs Acony Bell, Dancer and Micah, are all enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration!:) Oh, one more thing Tommy! I couldn't help but think as your Mom described your sometimes "dog like" personality that maybe, just maybe, the spirit of your beloved canine predecessor Grace lives on in you...:love: Hugs and kisses to you, precious Tommy!

DrNiblik
08-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Yowza Tommy! What a story! And what a beautiful boy you are! I'll just bet you are a love! Have a good time being COTD buddy boy! You certainly deserve it!

sugarpaws
08-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Well Hello to you beautiful boy! Your story is very touching. It looks like you are very much loved which you fully deserve. Happy COTD and every day to you sweetheart!
Marina:love:

susanswatlin518
08-20-2008, 07:02 PM
TOMMY- YOU'RE A HANDSOME DEVIL! I AM NOT TOTALLY SURE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL EXACTLY HOW MUCH WHITE YOU HAVE TO YOUR COAT. BUT-I THINK EVEN A LITTLE MAKES YOU A TUXEDO CAT AS WELL! I HAVE ONE AND BELIEVE ME-I FEEL LIKE I AM LIVING WITH A DOG! SAMMY HAS METAL TAGS FROM THE ANIMAL PROTECTIVE PLACE WHERE HE WAS ADOPTED AND HE ALSO GETS UP QUICK WHENEVER I MOVE AN INCH OFF THE CHAIR! I REALLY GOT A KICK OUT OF YOUR SAYING TOMMY CHIRPS-OH YEAH!! SAMMY TOO! I KNOW IT IS DELIGHTFUL TO HAVE A GUY LIKE YOU AROUND THE HOME TOMMY! DO YOU LOVE PEANUT BUTTER TOO? IT IS SAMMY'S FAVORITE TREWAT. LOTS OF HUGS AND SCRATCHES UNDER THE CHIN FOR YOU TOMMY. ENJOY!!!!!!:love::love::love::p:pSUSANSWATLIN518

Frostfrog
08-20-2008, 08:07 PM
I was extremely surprised (yet pleasantly so) to learn that Tommy loves to watch animals.

I was touched, and decided that I wanted to do something to contribute to his viewing pleasure, so I just express mailed an elephant, kangaroo and a walrus to him.

Don't even ask what postage cost! It was outrageous!

"http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/"]http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

Part 3 of 5: Diane Benson's son goes to war; Romeo helps her cope[/COLOR] ([COLOR="Blue")

LMigliore
08-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Tommy, I know that you're a Great Cat both in size and in spirit. You look and act a lot like Zippy (COTD 7/14/01), who is the wisest (and biggest!) cat I have known. You will provide both joy and wisdom to your guardian for many years.

Oh, those big furry cats! They make life worthwhile.