PDA

View Full Version : Oh AMY, oh AMY!

CountryWolf07
09-06-2002, 02:23 PM
Where are you?! Haven't talked to you for a while.. Didja get my letter?

wolf_Q
09-06-2002, 04:21 PM
Hey I'm on Pet Talk every day lol. Problem is, I'm normally on the net either when you are at school or late at night. Yup I got your letter, hope the concert was great! I'll write back soon. Send the tape! Send the tape! Send the tape! :P I'm sure I'll be online late tonight again, so you better be too, I have tons of digital pics to show you.

CountryWolf07
09-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Sorry I wasn't on last night or all day.. I was at a family reunion! Also on Friday nights, I'm at the football game.. til' the end of Oct. I'll see you around.. Oh yeah, I got a x-mas present already for ya ;)

wolf_Q
09-09-2002, 01:07 AM
Lol hey I have your christmas present too. It's from Yellowstone...oh I think I have a couple of other things to go with it too. There's a theme going on lol. Hey I wonder if KayAnn wants to get in on the gift giving this year? :D I love buying presents. :D Although I have no $$! lol. Ok sorry everyone for the private conversation being public! Guess we're too lazy to email or private message lol, and I can't ever find her on AIM.

Send tape!

CountryWolf07
09-09-2002, 03:26 PM
LOL.... well.. I do have something to make for KayAnn, so.. we should do that with her too! I'm out of $ too.. but soon I'll get some $ to buy stuff for you! See ya around!

Kfamr
09-09-2002, 03:37 PM
I'll be more then happy to join...... Hopefully i'll be able to get some money to buy you guys something...

wolf_Q
09-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Goody, yay KayAnn! I already had a few things in mind to get you, so I'm glad you want to do the present thing. We've been doing it for...uhhh I don't even know how many years. We set a time to open them together online. But (this is for BOTH of you)...you must actually *mail* them this time!!! lol