PDA

View Full Version : Sadie-Magruder

RockyRoad
08-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Hello, miss Sadie-Magruder! You are a very pretty girl, especially with those gorgeous amber eyes! What a good plan you had, and I`m glad it worked out for you and you were able to find a furrever home. Glad to hear that your family loves you very much, and that your little fur brother does as well! Don`t worry, all kittens can be rascals sometimes. ;) Good for you for getting from the farm to the city and finding the life that you wanted to live! You sound like a clever girl. Have a wonderful day, gorgeous Sadie-Magruder! :love:

susanswatlin518
08-17-2008, 12:44 PM
MISS SOPHISTOCAT YOU ARE! SADIE CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LIFE IN THE CITY AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE TUXEDO TO KEEP YOU GOING ON YOUR TOES! I LOVE TUXEDO CAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CHARACTER ALL THEIR OWN, YOU ARE GORGEOUS LADY! HAVE A FUN DAY LOVE:love::love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Sadie Magruder what a beauty you are!!! :love:

How smart of you to plan your own future as an indoor kitty!!! It certainly sounds like you are one happy girl!!! :)

I hope you are having a wonderful day today and being spoiled rotten.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:)

catmandu
08-17-2008, 02:27 PM
YOU ARE ONE CLEVER CAT SADIE-MAGRUDER , AS YOU WENT FROM GREEN ACRES TOA DELUXE APARTMEMT IN THE SKY:love::love:
NOT EXACTLY JUST THROWING IN A FEW TV SONGS:cool:
YOU WERE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SCOUT AROOND AND FIND PEOPLE WITH LOVE:love: AND CHARITY IN THIER HEARTS :love::love:
AND YOU, HAVE A HOME THAT MATCHES YOUR BEAUTY PURRFECTLY :cool:
AND MAKE YOU SUCH A HAPPY CAT COMPANION;)
SCRAPPY 2, WHO DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING LEADS THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS FOR SADIE- MAGRUDER OUR CLEVEREST AND BEAUTEOUS CAT OF THE DAY:love::love:

tatsxxx11
08-17-2008, 02:49 PM
A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:love: I could tell straight away you were a "city slicker girl," Sadie; no farm living for you, you crave the high life!:D You definitely had a game plan and stuck to it, and voila, just look at you now, living high on the hog, surrounding by deluxe digs, and the most loving human!:cool: Just goes to show you how far a bit of good planning and determination will get you!:D Congratulations sweet, adorable Sadie, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoree! Hope you're being treated royally today sweetheart, just as you are every day...only more so!:D Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Sadie!:love:

Edwina's Secretary
08-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Does your momma sing to you....Sadie, Sadie, married lady??? (From Funny Girl) because you may not be married but you sure are a funny....and incredibly plush and pretty...girl.

Congratulations Sadie!!!!

cassiesmom
08-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Sadie-Magruder, you are a beautiful tabby kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!