PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's at work with me? :D

binka_nugget
08-15-2008, 03:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/Kai%20and%20Kaedyn/photo2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/Kai%20and%20Kaedyn/photo.jpg

Kai got to come to work today :D Kaedyn came by yesterday too. It makes the day go by so much faster! :D

Husky_mom
08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
I wish I could take mine to work too...LOL... he sure is an awesome coworker ;)

once I took one (Phantom my RB husky), mind I worked at a engraving place, and had took him to a place near to take a bath... when ipicked him up I took him to my "office", needless to say NOONE even talked to me because everyone was afraid of him... LOL... so I had the most quiet time ever and happily spent with my dog ;)

cassiesmom
08-15-2008, 04:49 PM
If I had someone THAT beautiful at work with me, I wouldn't get any work done!

Taz_Zoee
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Awww, I'd love to bring Zoee to work with me, but she wouldn't lay so nicely under my desk. She'd have to go visit (and smell) everything and everyone in the building.
You are so lucky you can bring them to work with you. (we need a jealous face, lol)

binka_nugget
08-15-2008, 06:02 PM
once I took one (Phantom my RB husky), mind I worked at a engraving place, and had took him to a place near to take a bath... when ipicked him up I took him to my "office", needless to say NOONE even talked to me because everyone was afraid of him... LOL... so I had the most quiet time ever and happily spent with my dog ;)

I took Keeva to work some time ago.. she tried to eat my boss :eek: She charmed everyone else though! LOL

Kai's been a good boy.. he has just been sleeping most of the day. This is the only thing I like about my job haha. I usually bring one to work on Friday afternoons.. another reason to love Fridays! :D

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2008, 06:28 PM
I took Keeva to work some time ago.. she tried to eat my boss:eek:

He he, I would have liked to take Lacey to see my old boss.;) How nice you can take your pups to your workplace Ashley! :D

Ginger's Mom
08-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Aww, what a good boy.

bckrazy
08-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Luckyyyyyy!

Well, I work at a daycare, so there's no shortage of dogs... but I miss my own dogs. Especially when I'm dealing with bratty dogs. I want a Kai to bring to work with me! D;

Daisy and Delilah
08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
If I had someone THAT beautiful at work with me, I wouldn't get any work done!

Isn't that the truth. The only thing I would accomplish is alot of kisses and hugs for Kai. :D

Casper
08-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Kai looks like he is happy to be your assistant, but I'm jealous!
I want such a handsome pup as my office buddy. :D

boomersooner
08-17-2008, 10:07 AM
I work in an elementary school, and I'm afraid naughty Boomer would be spending all of his time in time out or the principal's office! HA