PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Update for Sasha

Queen of Poop
08-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Sasha and I went to the white coats this afternoon. She's not been doing too well. He determined that she needs stronger thyroid meds that will resolve most of her issues. He also put her on Metacam for her spine pain. AND THEN THE GOOD NEWS.....he revised his earlier comment that she would not live to see Christmas, he says she's doing so well she should make Christmas and well beyond!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!

Am I one happy dog momma - YOU BET I AM!!:D:D:D

cassiesmom
08-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Yaaaay, Sasha!

Catty1
08-14-2008, 06:23 PM
YAHOOOO!!! That is AWESOME news! Give that girl a big hug for me!:D

Ginger's Mom
08-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Yay! I am so glad to hear that Gayle. I often wonder how Sasha is doing. How is her vestibular syndrome?

Queen of Poop
08-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Yay! I am so glad to hear that Gayle. I often wonder how Sasha is doing. How is her vestibular syndrome?

Sasha got over her last vestibular incident and is just fine with no side effects. I truly hope she does not get any more of those, they are scary for us both.

Glacier
08-14-2008, 07:11 PM
That's awesome. Metacam is great stuff..there is always a bottle or two around my house!

Go Sasha!

Karen
08-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh, how nice to hear. Here here - a cheer for modern veterinary medicine!

Queen of Poop
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Sasha says thank you everyone. I much enjoyed my walkie a bit ago when mommy took me down by the lake. I saw two bunnies I wanted to chase, but mom wouldn't let me, something about the last time I tried I fell on my face.

Anyways I'm feeling better with the new meds, but as Doctor Casey predicted, the Metacam is giving me the runny poops!!! I hate those. I hope they pass in a day or so, as does my mom, she says they're nasty to pick up. Ha, ha.

I'm going to be around for quite a bit longer according to Doctor Casey so look forward to hearing from me more often.

Daisy and Delilah
08-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Woooohoooooo!!!!! Great news!! YOU GO SASHA GIRL !!!:D:love:

Casper
08-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Super!! Such incredible news; I am so happy for everyone. :)
Happy ((((hugs)))) headed out for that pretty girl, Sasha!

boomersooner
08-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Yea, Sasha!!! Hugs all around!!!