PDA

View Full Version : can you see me?

sugarpaws
08-14-2008, 01:53 PM
I thought this photos would bring some smiles on everybody's faces. We all know how much our fur kids love laundry. Sammy the Pooh Bear made a special effort to show you all how much HE loves it. Enjoy!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2008, 02:00 PM
HI there handsome, are you helping Mommie with the clothes? Make sure they do not get away and fall on the floor!! WELCOME to Pet Talk!!

catmandu
08-14-2008, 03:06 PM
I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE BUYING A DRYER AS I KNOW THAT THE FOUND CATS WOULD JUST LOVE TO LIE ON THE HOT CLOTHES AND PURRRR!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/ee0dabd2.jpg
SCRAPPY 2 THINKS THAT A GREAT PLACE TO STRETCH OUT, ON HOT DRY CLOTHES.

jazzcat
08-14-2008, 06:16 PM
How cute!!! Love his button nose.

cassiesmom
08-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Sammy the Pooh Bear, I can see you :) and in the third picture, you're just the cutest one on the chair!!

Ginger's Mom
08-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Aw Sammy, you are such a big helper boy, and very handsome, too. :) I love the last picture.

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2008, 08:45 PM
He's adorable.:)

Felicia's Mom
08-14-2008, 09:34 PM
They are all adorable pictures. The last one is my favorite.:D

kitten645
08-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Oh Sammy...kisses on that blackie nose. You are soooo handsome :love:

sugarpaws
08-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Thank you everybody. Sammy read every single reply and squeaked in delight- he does not meow, he squeaks. We also love his black button nose and daddy calls him Handsome. He is a very mellow boy, very gentle and loving, such a joy to have in our lives.
Marina

Anikaca77
08-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Awww Sammy you are so cute. You remind me of Osiris/Apollo we haven't decided a name yet I thought we were cool with Apollo but now we might change it back we'll see.

jennielynn1970
08-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Sammy you are just adorable! I love that nose of yours! You look just like the stuffies that you are sitting with in the last picture! Better make sure no one comes over and catnaps you!! :p;)

Freedom
08-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Sammy! **waves to the right** Oh, er, HI SAMMY **waves to the left** Hmm, maybe I CAN'T see you! :eek: You are so STILL I have to double check. ;)

Great photos! I often have "helpers" holding down my laundry as well. Love the last one too, that is such a fun pic!

sugarpaws
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Yes, indeed he is very still when he sits somewhere. I did not even notice him on the sofa when I walked by the bedroom. I was getting ready to leave the house and was doing my regular "paw count"... and that's how i found him:D
Marina

Better make sure no one comes over and catnaps you!!
Thank you- he says, do we have to worry about it?:D:o

CultureJunky
08-15-2008, 04:31 PM
I thought this photos would bring some smiles on everybody's faces. We all know how much our fur kids love laundry. Sammy the Pooh Bear made a special effort to show you all how much HE loves it. Enjoy!

Sammy you are definately the cutest cuddly of them all in the last picture, I'd like to ask your meowmie to give you a big big cuddle for me :)

susanswatlin518
08-17-2008, 01:22 PM
YOUR SAMMY IS SOO TOTALLY HANDSOME-THAT THIRD BIG PIXTURE IS GREAT! GUESS WHAT? I MENTIONED SOMEWHERE THAT I HAVE A TUXEDO NAMED SAMMY TOO! IT'S A GREAT NAME FOR A SASSY GUY! GIVE YOUR SAMMY A NICE LITTLE SCRATCH UNDER THE CHIN FOR ME-THAT'S MY BOY'S FAVORITE! SEE YA-SUE:p:p:p

momcat
08-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey there, handsome Sammy! I'm very happy to say that I can see gorgeous you in the laundry and with all of those cute stuffed pals of yours. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies. Please come see us again very soon?

Barbara
08-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi Sammy- you seem to share some traits with Tigris who is the big macho cat around here but loves to sleep with the beanies ;)
You are even cuter than them ;)

sugarpaws
08-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi everybody, Mommy and Daddy here. We thank all of you for all the compliments you sent for our Sammy Bammy. He is a joy of a baby and our oldest son. We adopted him four years ago from the local Humane Society. They found him in a bad shape, skinny, dirty and wounded in a local park. He must have been attacked by other animals and maybe people, and was not able to protect himself because his back left leg is much shorter than the right one. One would never know that Sammy did not like people and had to be socialized for almost two years before he was promoted as office helper:D at the Humane Society. Now, he gest to smooze all day long in our house wherever he wants and whenever he wants. Sammy has lovingly welcomed all the other kitties who joined our home after he did. He has a very, very special bond with his daddy. Here are a few more pictures of him!
Marina

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Sammy is simply GORGEOUS!!

I :love:love:love: that 3rd pic, Sammy in the middle of plush pets! It made me think of ET!! Remember that movie? ET was hiding like this too :)