PDA

View Full Version : Great News Ebony Tubbettes On The Way To The Vets, Crying All The Way!!

catmandu
08-11-2008, 06:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/58eeaa32.jpg
BUT SHE WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS FROM NOW ON.
AUNT JANICE LURED HER INTO THE HOMEMADE CARRIER WITH A SEA FOOD MIXTURE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/3bcafcdd.jpg
EBONY TUBBETTE MAY HAVE AN URI, AS SHE WAS SNEZZING, FROM THE CONSTANT RAIN WE HAVE BEEN GETTING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/7873a2db.jpg
SHE WAS CRYING WHEN AUNT JANICE PULLED AWAY , BUT SHES BETTER OFF AS THIS IS NO STREET TO HAVE KITTENS ON.
IF I HADNT BUNGLED THE RESCUE SHE MAY NOT HAVE CAUGHT THAT COLD.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/49a35442.jpg
I JUST PRAY THAT EBONY TUBBETTE IS ALL RIGHT. SHE SEEMS TO BE 18 MONTHS TO TWO YEARS OLD SO SHE MAY BE THE LAST DESCENDANT OF TUBSTER PANTHER AND TUBBY 2 ANGEL.
I PRAY THAT ALL IS WELL WITH THE LITTLE MOMMA.

lizbud
08-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Yahoo, great news Catmandu :)

I too was thinking about this little momma being out in the bad weather you
had mentioned. I so glad she's heading to a safe place now. Good work.

moosmom
08-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Gary that is wonderful news. Now she will have her babies in a safe place and looked after. Let us know when the babies arrive!!

cassiesmom
08-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Yay, good girl, Tubbette! Now you will have your kittens in a safe place. Excellent job, Catmandu!

Medusa
08-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Atta girl, Tubette! See Gary, a happy ending! :)

Purr-tender
08-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Gary, what a huge relief! She will be fine now. Be sure and let us know when the babies arrive.

Mary

Freedom
08-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Gary, you must be so relieved that she is back in safety! Thanks for keeping all of us up to date as well.

She will do well from here on.

Catty1
08-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Awwww, Tubbette - Auntie Janice is taking you to the whitecoats so they can get you all healthy for your babies! You'll be warm and dry and fed!:love:

Gary - I can't remember - was she actually pretty tame, or was she a Porchie?

HUGS and best wishes to her, and many thanks to you and Aunt Janice's care and Magic Seafood Potion! ;)

Will you be able to get pics of the babies?

momtomany
08-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Gary I am so glad she turned up back home and you can stop worrying. I know you will keep us posted.

Killearn Kitties
08-12-2008, 06:29 AM
That is great news. I am so pleased that you have got her. :D
Good work!

Anikaca77
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Wonderful news. I'm so glad that she will have her babies safe and sound!

That's just wonderful.

catmandu
08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
SHE WAS DEFINITLEY A FERAL ,CATTY 1, ITS JUST THAT OUR ADOPTED AUNT JANICE HAS A KNACK OF CATCHING FERAL CATS, SHE FEEDS AND BRINGS AS MANY AS SHE CAN TO ANIMAL CONMTROL IN BURLINGTON WHO PLACE THEM IN PETSMART STORES OR SADLY PUT THE SICK ONES TO SLEEP.
THAT SEA FOOD STEW SMELLED SO GOOD THAT I WANTED TO GO IN THE CARRIER MYSELF, AND THE FOUND AND PORCH CATS ALL SHARED A GREAT MEAL, AND EVEN SOME FOR THE FEEDER.:love::love:
AND OF COURSE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR PRINCESS THE PURRRRFECT , STARTING YEAR 16 HERE.:love::love:
PLESAE PRAY THAE EBONY TUBBETTES URI IS NOT TOO SERIOUS:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Gary, I'm so glad to hear that she was caught and is now in a safe place to have her babies. I hope that her URI isn't too serious and that the babies will remain happy and healthy.:)

catmandu
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
AND SHES IN WITH A GATHERING OF PET ANGEL MOMMAS:love:,HIDING IN A COVERED DOG CARRIER ONLY COMING OUT TO EAT, AND USE THE LITTER BOX, AND FROM HER WADDLE, THE KITTEN STORK CANT BE FAR AWAY.:love::love:
I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I GET ANY NEWS :love::cool::love:

cassiesmom
08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Tubbette, you are in a very safe place to deliver your kittens. I'm sure they will be beautiful. Catmandu, will she return to you after she has the kittens? Will she be spayed? Where will the kittens go?

Catty1
08-13-2008, 09:21 PM
I hope her time spent with humans while she is raising her babies will enable her to trust hoomins more, and perhaps become a loving little Tubbette! :)

Looking forward to good news.

Laura's Babies
08-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Hi Gary! Still at it are you? Saving the lost cats and she really needed you! Congrats on a job well done!

Your army of angels came to visit on the boat to snuggle with me while I slept while I was gone and purred me to sleep and kept me warm. It was such nice sleep as they happily purred me off into la-la land.

catmandu
08-14-2008, 09:45 AM
SHES ALREADY BEEN SPOKEN FOR AND NOW THERE ARE TWO BABIES, I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL BE AS WELL. I AM NOT TAKING MORE CATS IN, AS MY HEALTH IS SOMEWHAT COMPROMISED BY DIABETES, AND I HAVE ENOUGH NOW WITH 5 OF MY FRIENDS BEING OVER 15.
THEY WILL DO BETTER IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD.:love::love:
AND IN BIGGER, NICER PLACES THAN MINE:love::love: