PDA

View Full Version : We are in Germany

Vio&Juni
08-11-2008, 11:16 AM
We arrived last night after two days of driving. Juni was very good on the first day, felt like nothing was happening. The boys were very stressed, quiet though. The second day, the boys slept and we almost didn't hear them, but Juni kept giving directions to Greg while he was driving. Well, she just can't sit in a cage for so long.

We are home and happy today. Very soon, we hope to have Internet and we will post pictures of Juni, Pichu and Milo at their new place.

Killearn Kitties
08-11-2008, 11:46 AM
So pleased to hear that you have all arrived safely! Perhaps Juni was practising her German on the way?

Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of kitties exploring their new home.

Kirsten
08-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Oh, I must have missed something - you moved to Germany? Wow! You must be so excited.

Kirsten

Catty1
08-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I know Germany has many many towns and cities - but wouldn't it be wonderful if you were near neighbours with Kirsten or Barbara! :)

There will be a LOT of sniffing going on the next few days! :D

Randi
08-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Guten Tag, Vio & Co. - and welcome to Germany! :D We're now in the same time zone, so hope to see more of you!

How nice that the long trip is over and you can settle in. I can imagine the kitties weren't amused to drive that far, but glad they're OK now. :)

Wishing you much happiness in your new place! :)

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Barbara
08-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Vio, soooo glad all of your family including the kids made it over here. :)
(Although I'm in London right now).
Just send me your phone number and let's have a chat at the weekend:)
Kisses to all the kids and hugs for you and Greg.
:)
And yes: Vio will be like 80 km away from me:)

Karen
08-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Oh, so glad that move is over with for the kitties! :) And you must be relieved as well, congratulations!

Kirsten
08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
And yes: Vio will be like 80 km away from me

That's so cool! :) Now you can visit each other!

Kirsten

catmandu
08-12-2008, 04:54 PM
80 KM IS ABOUT 50 MILES AND ON THE HIGH SPEED ROADS OF GERMANY WILL TAKE NO TIME AT ALL!:cool::cool:
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO VISIT GERMANY ONE DAY WITH ALL OF THESE GREAT CAT LOVERS LIVING THERE!!
I KNOW THAT THERES A GERMAN TOUR PLANNED FOR THE PET ANGEL ARMY, NOW THEY AHVE ANOTHER HOME TO VISIT!!!:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/0fcbd4ff.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
08-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Wilkommen! to your new home.....

Felicia's Mom
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm glad the move is over and everyone arrived safely!:)

momcat
08-17-2008, 03:41 PM
May health, wealth, happiness and love find your doorstep! Wishing you and your sweet kitties nothing but the best of everything nin your new home!