PDA

View Full Version : Missing my rabbits

Heather Wallace
09-05-2002, 05:15 PM
I have been on holiday this week, getting back only today. I miss my porr bunnies though as they are in a boarding place untill Saturday morning. The house seems so empty without them:(

Aspen and Misty
09-05-2002, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear you can't get them till saturday! Bummer! I can imagine what you feel as we went on a vaction fro a week and came back to a house wihtout Chewy. Boy was it empty. When you get your bunny's back give them an extra hug and kiss for me!

Daisylover
09-06-2002, 08:45 AM
Gee Heather, can't you go get them sooner? Wouldn't you save yourself some money if you did? I can imagine how empty your house must seem. I know I miss my guys when I go out of town and then I feel a little guilty and give them extra hugs and carrots as a way of making up to them...... they've got me twisted around their little paws! :D

Heather Wallace
09-06-2002, 05:27 PM
Yes I collect them tomorrow, I spent today giving their room and hutches a good clean out in preperation of their return. Yes extra cuddles and treats are on there way.

I couldn't collect them today as I couldn't get to the boarding place (lack of transport).

Logan
09-07-2002, 07:05 AM
I hope by now you have them home with you, Heather! Did you have a good holiday? Hug those bunnies for all of us!! :D

Ann
09-07-2002, 09:08 AM
Hope you had a good holiday! Be sure to give your bunnies an extra hug (I know you will!) :)

09-08-2002, 05:08 AM
have real ball as your cuties get back home !!! Can you imagine my frustration and pain when we went to pick up Sydney , only to find out that he had died while we were away ........... OH , i still miss him so very much .........

Heather Wallace
09-11-2002, 03:23 PM
Yes thanks everyone, I got the rabbits back on Saturday and they have settled in nicely.

Lut I am sorry about Sydney. A lady a speak to on the net here in England had a very bad experience also with her kennels. Her cat also died Lut, so she was very upset by this and asked her freind to go and collect her rabbit for her. Well, the kennels gave her friend the wrong rabbit. How horrible was that?