PDA

View Full Version : Back from PA

AllAmericanPUP
08-10-2008, 12:41 PM
we left last friday and got back last night at about 10:30 pm from a week long trip in Pennsylvania it was about a 1300 mile round trip
went to an event called Pennsic for those who don't know.
Had a great time despite alot of stress and angry moments lol.
We took about 200-300 pics lol so i'll have to sort through them all and see if I can find some good ones to post but that'll have to wait til later today cause it's beautiful out and i'm going to enjoy the day with my puppers cause i missed them!!!

davidpizzica
08-10-2008, 01:51 PM
we left last friday and got back last night at about 10:30 pm from a week long trip in Pennsylvania it was about a 1300 mile round trip
went to an event called Pennsic for those who don't know.
Had a great time despite alot of stress and angry moments lol.
We took about 200-300 pics lol so i'll have to sort through them all and see if I can find some good ones to post but that'll have to wait til later today cause it's beautiful out and i'm going to enjoy the day with my puppers cause i missed them!!!

What area of Pennsylvania did you visit? I'm from Pittsburgh.

AllAmericanPUP
08-10-2008, 09:51 PM
What area of Pennsylvania did you visit? I'm from Pittsburgh.

it was in Slippery Rock..about 45 minuts from Pittsburgh

Trinityagain
08-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Greetings! Hubby and I usually go but due to finances did not make it this year! What kingdom are you from? Did you enjoy it?

Lady Trinity Munro

AllAmericanPUP
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Greetings! Hubby and I usually go but due to finances did not make it this year! What kingdom are you from? Did you enjoy it?

Lady Trinity Munro

Middle Kingdom

Trinityagain
08-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Saw the posting on our kingdom mailing list...only 10,500 in attendance for this year.....hopefully things will get better for most folks who didn't make it this year and the numbers will go back up for next year!