PDA

View Full Version : Dancin Doggy!

Cincy'sMom
09-05-2002, 04:14 PM
I am so excited. I signed Sadie up for a freestyle class today that starts the 21st of Sept. We took both girls to a 2-day seminar in January, but haven't done too much since. Cincy is going to start advanced family manners next week and maybe she too can then take Freestyle. I am hoping maybe by June I can get them both in our studio show. Should be loads of fun!!!

Aspen and Misty
09-05-2002, 05:10 PM
How exiting! Tell me how it goes, it looks like alot of fun!

Rottieluver45
09-05-2002, 05:13 PM
Studio Show?:confused:

tatsxxx11
09-05-2002, 05:20 PM
Sounds like great fun!!! Hope you get some pics! Good luck, Sadie girl!:)

Cincy'sMom
09-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Studio Show?:confused:

Ralph and I both dance at a local studio. He taps and I take jazz. Also, as part of the studio, we perform with Glass City Class, a group that does Broadway-style production numbers. We two 2 weekends of shows locally, one in Dec., one in June and then each July we go to Walt Disney World and perform there. The group is made up of people ranging from high school to 60+ years old and it is a blast!

anna_66
09-05-2002, 08:54 PM
Wow! That sounds pretty exciting! Hope you have lots of fun:)

lovemymaltese
09-06-2002, 12:26 PM
That sounds so neat, I wish they had something like that around here for Tango. Have enough fun for all of us! :)

Dakota's Mommy
09-11-2002, 09:00 AM
Hey girl! You know what I told you about that. If it does work out, I want a video tape or something so I can see it toooooooooo! Just don't forget. Wait, what am I talking about? There's no way I'll let you forget. Anyways, good luck with the classes!

Dixieland Dancer
09-11-2002, 10:10 AM
I was doing freestyle with Dixie for about 6 months and then the person teaching the class moved away. It kind of fell apart then. It was great fun!! It really bonded the two of us together so close. I think most of you already know but Dixie is my heart dog.... my once in a lifetime loves!!! Anything I do with her is FUN!!!! :D :D

Dakota's Mommy
09-20-2002, 03:59 PM
Good luck with Sadie's class tomorrow. I hope things go well and she turns out to be a great dancer. Can't wait to hear how things went. Talk to you soon!

Cincy'sMom
09-23-2002, 04:16 PM
Sadie's first class went really well! She already knew alot of the "tricks", spins and stuff. We did a lot of heel work and she did better then I would have expected. We were walking the dogs in rhythm to the music to try to find a good pace for them to be able to "extend". Poor Sadie has such long legs, everything was too slow for her! I'm going to have to pick something fast and keep her moving! (maybe Garth's Ain't Going Down Til the Sun comes up?) Part of our homework this week is to find some music!

anna_66
09-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Amy,
Sounds like you and Sadie had a pretty good time! I would just love to see you two in class, I bet she is just wonderful!
Give her & Cincy a big {{{HUG}}} & xxxKISSxxx from me!

tatsxxx11
09-24-2002, 08:19 AM
What fun you guys are having doing your twirls, spins and tricks!!:D Any chance of a friend taking some pics??? I'll bet Sadie looks adorable! I though of you guys yesterday. The news showed clips from the finals of England's "Dancing Doggie" competition!! It was amazing! Keep up the good work, sweet Sadie! Most of all, have fun!!:) Love to Cincy and Sadie from all of us here!!

Dakota's Mommy
09-24-2002, 08:25 AM
I still want a video tape if this whole dancing thing turns out as good as I'm sure that Sadie can do. Especially if you get Cincy learning it again too one day. Those two are so adorable. I agree with whoever said they they want to see pics. I'm sure you'll do fine with finding music. Just have Karen help, she's good at thinking of stuff like that. Anyways, good luck with the next couple of classes. I'm sure it will be a blast and look so cute!