PDA

View Full Version : AAAH Fresh Air!

Pam
08-09-2008, 08:40 AM
It has been so hot lately that the a/c has been running non-stop. Don't even ask about the electric bill. :rolleyes: Today it is gorgeous - a preview of fall. Well, not exactly that cool but there is a wonderful breeze and the a/c is finally off and we are going to be in the high 70's for a few days. YAY!. Andy couldn't get to the screen door fast enough. He is one happy boy to be able to smell all of the smells coming in from the outside. Aaaah! Fresh Air!

jazzcat
08-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Enjoy that wonderful cool fresh air Andy! I've been doing the same here - we were just 84 yesterday with very low humidity, woohoo!! The 90s are gone for a while.

I got to see lots of neighborhood doggies out on walks last evening, everyone is enjoying this weather.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Andy is such a handsome white boy!!

Barbara
08-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi Andy, glad to see you again and to see you are so well :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Ah! The smells of summer. I am envious....

Randi
08-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Andy, it's been so long since we've seen you. I'm glad you can sit and breathe some fresh air now that your mom has turned off the AC. :) Are there birds to watch too?

catmandu
08-09-2008, 05:08 PM
WHILE IN ONTARIO CATADA , ITS BEEN PRETTY REASONABLE HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE WISE , BUT ITS BEEN RAINING EVERY DAY.
THANK GOD FOR THE JENN LIBRARIAN CAT SHELTER FOR EBONY TUBBETTE TO HIDE IN.:cool::cool::love:

cassiesmom
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Oh, Handsome Andy! Cassie Cat is doing the exact same thing in my bedroom window. She meows when I try to close it.

krazyaboutkatz
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Pam, Andy looks very handsome and I think he's in great shape.:) I'm glad that you're having cooler weather. We've also been having much cooler weather in the low to high 70's. I love this kind of fall like weather and so do my cats.:)

Freedom
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Oh Andy, I know JUST how you feel! That a/c recycled air, after a few days . . . .UGH! And tell mom it isn't just the smells, its the SOUNDS too, with the windows open! My cat perches get LOTS more use with the windows open.

Poor Ozzy, he gets sick when we run the a/c round the clock! :confused:

It is very nice to see you handsome boy. Tell mom to step outside next, we want to see your handsome face as well! Did mom wash you? She gets into that bath mode for the pups and she just may. You are so stunningly WHITE!

Pam
08-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Did mom wash you? She gets into that bath mode for the pups and she just may. You are so stunningly WHITE!

No, Andy is the self-washing model! He appreciates the compliment, though, as it lets him know that he is doing a good job. He was from screen door to screened windows all day. Though he loves the outside smells, when I open the door he will run away from it. :confused: Silly boy. :)

Bengalz
08-10-2008, 09:59 AM
So good to see you Andy and yeas, aren't those outside breezes terrific:) Thank goodness for the screens though ;) one never knows about that big ole world out there:eek: Enjoy your summer sweet boy:)