PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Shiloh!

RockyRoad
08-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Hello, Shiloh! You look so elegant in your picture, gorgeous boy. It`s so wonderful to hear that you and your human have such a special bond, and trust each other so! Well, I suppose in fifteen years you can really get to know someone! You sound like a very sweet and affectionate guy. Have a great day, sweet Shiloh. Hope you`ll get lots of carrots and be spoiled rotten by your human! :love:

tatsxxx11
08-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Greetings gorgeous Shiloh!:love: What a magnificent creature you are, sweetheart! It's hard to imagine you're 21 yrs old!:eek: Honestly, you look like a "kid!":) I can just picture you ambling up to the kitchen door each morning in eager anticipation of your cherished carrots!:D What a lucky family, to be greeted by that beautiful face first thing in the morning! You and your person share a most enviable bond of unconditional love and trust, an unbreakable bond forged over 15 years of loyal and devoted companionship; any family would feel blessed to have a best friend and life long companion in you!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you today Shiloh, about the wonderful, love filled life you lead, how much your family loves and appeciates you. And I hope today, your much deserved day in the spotlight, you're treated to all your faves, (including carrots, of course:D) and spoiled to the max!:love: Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet Shiloh, PET OF THE DAY...We love you back, sweetheart!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Shiloh what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I'd love to have you mosey up to my door for carrots every day!!! Maybe your human will give you one from me, ok? ;)

I hope you both have a wonderful and fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

chocolatepuppy
08-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Shiloh, you are gorgeous! It sounds like you and your human are best buddies. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you and I hope you get a few extra carrots!:D

cassiesmom
08-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Shiloh, you are so handsome! I really like how your black mane and tail contrast with your coat. How wonderful that you and your human trust one another so well. I'd definitely offer you carrots if you came to my door! Happy Pet of the Day!

Coondoglover
08-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi, Shiloh! You are a handsome boy. I can see how smooth your coat is in this picture. Simply gorgeous! Sounds like you share a very special bond with your person. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD!:D

AllQuills1
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Congrats, Shiloh! We think you are a very handsome horse. You are a smart, sweet, horse and your mom is very lucky to have you in her kitchen begging for carrots. :)

~Lydia and Lizzy