PDA

View Full Version : My TV debut (sort of!)

Freedom
08-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Last May, I had a booth for Small Paws Rescue at the 5th Annual Paws for a Cause. The local access cable company had a crew there, filmed the entire event and interviewed folks who had a table.

The video is 45 minutes, BUT my interview is the first one! There is about 2 1/2 minutes of introductions, and then my 2 minutes.

It airs on the local cable access channels in Attleboro and North Attleboro, Mass. So I can't watch it on TV myself (wrong city and wrong state!). Through July 11th I kept checking their web site and never found it . . until yesterday! They will play it often from now through next year when they use it to get folks interested in attending the 6th Annual!

You can also see a few images of my Dad, carrying pet beds and walking the 4 dogs when we were setting things up.

http://aacs15.com/?q=node/439/play

Casper
08-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Wow, so many great dogs and great people in one place!
You did a great job, I'm camera shy and would have froze up and have been no use. Hehe. =D

I watched the first 17 minutes or so, and would have ended up watching the whole thing if it wasn't for my sister having a fit about me stealing all of the internet connection. :) It looks like a really interesting event! If others see this, I am sure the turnout will be even greater next year! I know I would be there if I didn't live so far away.

krazyaboutkatz
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing because my cats want me to feed them right now. I did see you Sandie and you did great.:) I would also freeze up and would probably forget what to say.

jazzcat
08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
How nice to see you and your Dad (and doggies too)!

Freedom
08-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks everyone.

My team leader sent it along to the Executive Director, and she sent it out in the newsletter, which goes world wide!

Scooter's Mom
08-08-2008, 07:39 AM
You did a terrific job! I made Preston watch it too. :)
He thought your dad was cute with the four puppers.