PDA

View Full Version : "extreme" pet stuff

critters
08-07-2008, 06:20 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/149280&GT1=43001 slideshow; pretty dialup-friendly

If I had a little critter, I'd like to have the vest-thing!! Ari has a carrier like the feeltheflow one, but not made by them.

Suki Wingy
08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
If I had money and a cat I would consider buying the cat tracker.
The iSeePet feeder thing is also really cool.
I like the pet DNA necklace thing.
When I first say the photo, I didn't think the ipond was real. That takes it too far.
I hate the "pet translators" because you know they don't work. I feel like it'll just encourage people to get farther away from reading their pets.
Litter robot doesn't look like such a bad idea.
The inverted unbrella is just a stupid idea since quite a few dogs like getting wet, and I'm sure the others may not like having that thing over their heads.

Husky_mom
08-07-2008, 11:37 AM
some stuff in there is pretty cool!!... some are just way too weird.. LOL

Casper
08-07-2008, 11:40 AM
It is crazy what some people come up with. Glad to hear some didn't make it... like the cat piano.

I will agree that the cat tracker would be a neat idea, especially if your cat had a tendency to wander off. And I am sure my boys would have a blast with the flavored bubble machine... just regular bubbles drives them crazy. =D

critters
08-07-2008, 03:55 PM
It is crazy what some people come up with. Glad to hear some didn't make it... like the cat piano.

I will agree that the cat tracker would be a neat idea, especially if your cat had a tendency to wander off. And I am sure my boys would have a blast with the flavored bubble machine... just regular bubbles drives them crazy. =D I agree about the piano!!!! :mad:

You know, we've never done bubbles here. I wonder what these foolish furs would do!!! :D

Ginger's Mom
08-07-2008, 04:07 PM
My neice had (maybe still has) the self cleaning litter box that looks like a space helmet. LOL. A neighbor gave it to her. It is very noisy when it cleans. It can be set to clean itself after a certain period of time after the cat leaves the box.