PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Dexter

Barbiecat1
08-07-2008, 05:50 AM
What a cute guy you are; I love your Hollywood "closeup" picture, but the laundry basket picture is priceless. I hope you have a long and happy life with your family. Good for you not wanting to be an outdoor kitty; you'll live much longer being protected inside your home. Enjoy your special day.

orangemm
08-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Darling Dexter, what a cute guy you are! You are lying there, sweet belly exposed just begging for tummy rubs!:D

YES, by all means stay inside where it's safe. Too many bad things out there. I love your 2nd picture, too. LOVE the pink nosie!!

Have a wonderful day and congratulations to a real winner!

Taz_Zoee
08-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Dexter you are a cutie. I have a smiliar picture of my Taz in a laundry basket. What is it with kitties and laundry baskets? LOL
That other picture of you is too funny. It looks like you are laughing at an inside joke. :D
Congrats on being COTD today!! :D :D

Medusa
08-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Dexter, you're a cutie alright. Another kitty who likes the laundry basket. My blackie Boo likes to hop onto a load of freshly dried laundry. It's something he started as a kitten and he's 17 now and still loves doing it. So tell your mom this is something that you'll probably do forever. I have a feeling she won't mind, though. :p Congrats on being COTD. :)

catmandu
08-07-2008, 09:38 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!:love::love : ANOTHER SWEET LITTLE CAT OF THE FUTURE , WITH SO MANY YEARS OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO GIVE HIS GUARDIANS.:love::cool:
AND HE EVEN PLAYS FETCH, AND STILL HAS 4 MONTHS OF KITTEN KRAZINESS TO DELIGHT ALL THAT KNOW HIM.:love::D
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND DEXTER A MIRTHFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIE ;):cool: AND CELEBATE OUR KITTENEST NAD NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY DARING DEXTER:love::love:

RockyRoad
08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Dexter, what a handsome guy you are! You look so comfy stretched out in that laundry basket. Love that second picture, too. You have an adorable smile! You have the same taste in toys that my boy Bandit does. Same with the snow - Bandit will watch it but never go in it! You two would make good friends. ;) It sounds like your human really cares about you and that you`re quite happy with each other. Have a great day, cutie! :love:

susanswatlin518
08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes::p:love:YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE DREAM DEXTER! THE LAUNDRY BASKET WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE FOR YOU-HA HA IT MUST BE SOMETHING FOR YOU WHEN MOM YAKES OUT WARM DRY CLOTHES AND THINGS AND IF SHE PUTS THEM BACK IN THE BASKET YOU'D BE ALL SET! YOUR PICTURE ON THE BOTTOM CLOSEUP IS JUST SO CUTE! SWEET FACE DEXTER-HAPPY COTD TO YOU! MY CATS LOVE THEIR MICE TOO. TODAY I WILL INTRODUCE THEM TO THIS MOUSE TOY WHICH I ORDERED AND IT SOMEHOW GOES BY ITSELF! SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING TO INVESTIGATE. ENJOY THE REST OF THE SUMMER:rolleyes:SUSANSWATLIN518

tatsxxx11
08-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Greetings adorable Dexter and happy Cat of the Day to you! Still a kitten at heart, aren't you Dexter?:love: And don't you look like an angel, posing so contently in your basket, and napping! I think I see a smile in that top photo, and why not smile, just look at all of those toys surrounding you!:D You're the perfect, irresistible combo of innocence and mischievousness; a beautiful, joyful, fun and life loving best furkid, and one most deserving Cat of the Day honoree!:) Hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration with your proud people, sweetheart!:love:

Hugs and kisses to you, precious boy! (Hope it's one of those days when you're in the mood for some sugar!:D)

bowlkat
08-07-2008, 01:53 PM
A pre-eminent feline trait! Our Sammy (COTD 2/10/07), who is a 20-pound Siberian and at least 14 years old, still cannot resist hopping in an empty (or full) laundry basket to be carried around-- he purrs like there's no tomorrow!
Congrats on COTD, Dexter, and get plenty of rides while you're still SMALL!

Cataholic
08-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Smooshyface Dexter! I would love to plant a tiny kiss right on your little pink nose. I am so sure your hoomans do that often. Thanks for being our very best COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Dexter what an adorable face you have!!! :love:

That face is just made for smoochin'! I hope your guardian will give you one from me? :)

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day and being spoiled totally rotten!!!

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lizbud
08-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi Dexter,

Just wanted to say that you are adorable.:love: Congrats on being chosen
as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)