PDA

View Full Version : PetSmart dogs

cassiesmom
08-05-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't know where else to put this so I will put it here. Dog people -- I wish I'd had a camera with me! I went to PetSmart on my way home from work yesterday for cat food and box filler. There were sooooo many dogs because one class was letting out and one was about to start. In the doorway was a lady with a little grey fluffy dog - I don't know the breed but this dog had such a delicate little head and ears and tiny little pawsies. Oh, so pretty! Then I got inside and there was a dog maybe the color of honey with white spots. He was walking around and greeting everyone, so I petted him, he put his front paws on my knees and gave me a kiss! Sweet! That's how tall he was, when he had his front paws on my legs, he reached up to my chin. Then a pure-bred Beagle. I love Beagles because we have a family friend who had one that I dog-sat for in high school. Then a 4 month old Maltese wearing a bright pink collar, who kept putting her head on her person's shoulder- so cute! And the last one, I thought of Spiritwind because the dog had the merle coat pattern like a collie, but her head and ears looked like some of the PT border collies. I got to pet her while we waited on line, too. She was beautiful. I hope I get to have a dog some day. :)

Taz_Zoee
08-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Take note to what time that was and you could go back each week to get your dog fix. :) And take a camera with you too. LOL :p
I love meeting doggies in PetSmart, or anywhere for that matter. :D

cassiesmom
08-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Monday, 6:30ish :D
I would love to get more doggie kisses from that honey-brown and white dog! I'm about due for a new cell phone and I'd like to get one with a camera. I wish you all could have seen the very last dog with the merle pattern, though. She was fluffy and beautiful. They have a bowl of dog treats right at the counter and she got a couple for being patient in line and allowing us to pat her. I wouldn't even have known that was a type of coat without PT. :D

JuniorxMyxLove
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
haha sadie used to go to classes there!

petsmart is awesome..although in six rows of dog food, they had absolutely no kibbles'n'bits (sadie's food). oh well.

chocolatepuppy
08-05-2008, 04:25 PM
My Layla and Jake are regulars at Petsmart. :o They love everyone and love to get attention. :D