PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Milo!!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Milo, you sure are a very handsome big fluffy Maine Coon boy with a wonderful personality too.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Pam
08-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Wow! What a beautiful orangie you are Milo! I am smiling now as I read about you chasing the laser pointer onto the dog. Your human does not mention the size of the dog so that leaves our imaginations to run away with us and create lots of >>> :D . I hope your day is fun filled sweetie! :cool:

RockyRoad
08-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Hello, handsome Milo! You sound like quite the expert when it comes to turkey - the Boar`s Head turkey is indeed quite tasty. Sounds like you have really made an impression on your entire family! That is great that you spend time with everyone. And laser pointers are indeed fun, you can get quite a lot of exercise from chasing one of those! :D Enjoy your day, sweet Milo!

Barbiecat1
08-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Hello, Connecticut kitty, I'm from here too! Watch that dog food Milo; it's not formulated to sustain a cat's needs; hopefully you get cat food on a more regular basis also, along with that Boar's Head lunch meat! Enjoy your special day.

Medusa
08-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Another orange Maine Coone; I just never knew! How fluffy and gorgeous you are, Milo, and quite the gourmet, eh? Nothing wrong w/that! Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

mamaducky
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Milo, I could tell by just the look on your face that you rule the roost at your house! I loved reading about your wonderful "cattitude".

I hope your people manage to procure some Boar's Head turkey for you to celebrate your great honor of being our Cat of the Day! Congratulations, my dear!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Milo what a gorgeous love muffin you are!!! :love:

What a hoot it must be to live with you!!! Never a dull moment for sure!!! :)

I hope you are having a fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

susanswatlin518
08-04-2008, 02:06 PM
THAT'S RIGHT-LIVE LIKE A KING! AFTER ALL YOU HAVE EIGHT LIVES AFTER THIS!!!! SUCH A GREAT COAT OF FUR AND JUST A GORGEOUS CAT OF THE DAY! GO FOR THE GUSTO MILO! SOUNDS GREAT- YOU'RE A GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT AND WHO HE LIKES! BLESS YOU LOVE-HAVE A NICE DAY SUSANSWATLING:love::love::love::love::o:o

lvpets2002
08-04-2008, 02:28 PM
:love: Hello Milo you Adorable Handsome Man.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. go for those kitty treats today..

catmandu
08-04-2008, 03:34 PM
:)AND AGAIN ANOTHER OWESOME ORANGIE, A GREAT BIG ORANGIE :cool::cool: FOR US TO ADMIRE.
AND A CAT WHO RULES THE ROOST WITH A VELVET PAW :D
AND IS LOVING TO ALL HIS DEVOTED COMPANIONS.:cool::love:
THE TEAM OF MICHAEL THE DREAM AND MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION ARE AS ALWAYS LEADING THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWS FOR A MOST MAGNIFICAT MILO:D:D OUR ORANGIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY :love::love:

tatsxxx11
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Milo, you da' man!:D:cool: What a big, hunky, handsome orange Coon man are!:cool: I so loved reading your bio., sweetheart! Your Mom's funny!:D I don't know which made me laugh harder, reading of your love for lasering the dog, or your " Boars Head Oven Gold Turkey Breast only," credo!:D Now if only we could listen in on those oh so private convos between you and your young person!:p Congratulations on your reign as our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you're being spoiled rotten today sweetheart, just like every day, only more so!:love: A big hug and smooch to you, handsome, lovable Milo!:)

Don Juan's mom
08-04-2008, 07:57 PM
My, what a lucky family Milo has, with a real live MINIATURE LION in the house to protect them from vicious marauding mice and laser pointers! :D

Liz