PDA

View Full Version : Public Enemy Tubster Panther, Garbage Can Terror!!!

catmandu
08-03-2008, 05:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/cac4d4f0.jpg
YES IT APPERAS THAT THE NEIGHBORS HAVE SEEN A BLACK CAT, PRESUMED TO BE TUBSTER PANTHER IN THIER GARBAGE.
THEY THINK I TNRED TUBSTER PANTHER AND WONT LET HIM IN THE HOUSE. I DO OF COURSE, BUT HE WANTS OUT SO BADLY THAT I GIVE IN.
I DONT THINK ITS HIM AS THERE IS AT LEAST ONE OTHER BLACK CAT LOOSE.
HES TOO WELL FED AND HE KNOW WHERE THERE ARE MEALS HERE FOR HIM.:cool:
I GUESS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY KEEPING HIM IN, AS THEY WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME, BUT THAT WONT BE EASY.
ADVICE PLEASE.
ITS BEEN 16 MONTHS SINCE PANTHER WAS TNRED. I THOUGHT THAT HIS WILD SIDE WOULD CALM DOWN, BUT HE WAS BORN ON THE STREET , AND ITS HIS HOME.:D:cool:

cassiesmom
08-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Tubster P ... Please, pretty please don't forage in the trash cans. We don't want your pawpie to get in trouble. Stay close to the Hotel, sweetheart.

DJFyrewolf36
08-03-2008, 09:46 PM
There ARE a lot of black cats floating around...perhaps Tubster was framed? ;)

One time, the neighbors complained about a black cat prowling around their house and just assumed it was Spook :mad: even though I didn't let her outside and there were at least three other black cats living around the neighborhood. I'd be on the lookout for some other black kitties, to see if your boy is innocent as the neighbors will probibly still complain even if you keep Tubster inside.

kt_luvs_kitties
08-04-2008, 03:44 AM
I am sorry Gary. It could be Tubster, as no matter how well fed they are, they still like to dig in trash, I take it that they get excited in the forging efforts:rolleyes:

The only way to know for sure is to keep him completely indoors for awhile, and see it they still complain.

If they complain to AC, could they take the other cats from you? I hope not.

Anyways, the only thing you can do to keep him indoors, is just to do it cold turkey. BUT you must have the patience of a saint... He will not be happy, and will beg and scream and try everything to get you to cave. Probably even keep you up all night long. I did it successfully with about 7 of my cats ( they were strays and probably born outside as well) and with PLENTY of fosters. It just takes some time.... But now mine dont even WANT to go outdoors. It is like they accepted it and moved on.

GOOD LUCK! And keep us posted!

catmandu
08-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Well He Likes The Basement Where He Has A Litterbox, A Bed And Food And Water Dishes , And Is Not Annoyed By The Other Cats,
And Maybe If I Put Him Downstairs For A Week, He Will Get Used To It.
I Am Not Sure What The Animal Control Will Do, As Hes Neutered And Needled, But I Hate To Think That Hes Making The Neighbors Unhappy.
I Hope That They Dont Sabaotage My Garbage And Say It Was Tubster Panthers Doing, In Revenge:(:(

kimlovescats
08-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Oh dear, Tubster please try to overcome the curiosity that a garbage brings!:confused: Gary, I sure hope no one complains!!! Good luck getting him inside permanently!

lvpets2002
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
:love: Oh no Tubster stay out of trouble ok.. Stay at the Found Hotel & you will be fine..

catmandu
08-04-2008, 05:32 PM
I think this all satrted when the man next doors Dog got out and into the yard beside me where he was scaring the other neighbors children , and he was waened about this.
Then the Tubster Panther was alledged to have gotten into his garabge was he was angry over that.
I pray this blows love, I LOVE my Ebony Cat.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/cac4d4f0.jpg
I WAS FRAMED, IM INNOCENT, I SAY INNOCENT!!!:eek::eek::eek: