PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy ice cream?

catnapper
08-02-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm sure this little guy enjoys it with more fervor than you do! :D :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/bigsundae.jpg

I let him go to town on his chocolate brownie sundae all by himself. He sure did make a mess, but had a BLAST.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/nospponsundae.jpg

Have some -- he'd like to share his brownie with you!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/havesomesundae.jpg

jazzcat
08-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Uh oh, looks like I have some competition for my ice cream lover title!!!!

He sure makes it look good!

Karen
08-02-2008, 07:33 PM
I love my ice cream, but I much prefer tasting it to wearing it! :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2008, 08:45 PM
LOL These pictures are priceless.:) I love ice cream too but I prefer to be much neater when eating it.:)

Cookiebaker
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
haha, i bet someone was tossed (not literally) right into the tub after that venture!! But it sure looks yummy! :)

kuhio98
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Kim ~ I don't think anyone in the history of the world, has ever enjoyed their ice cream as thoroughly as Cameron does!

Soooo, did you take him outside and hose him off? :p

RockyRoad
08-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Aww! Looks like he really had a good time eating - and wearing - his ice cream! :p

moosmom
08-02-2008, 09:34 PM
I love ice cream!! But obviously not as much as Cam does!!! Those pictures are a hoot!!!

Taz_Zoee
08-03-2008, 12:07 AM
YUMMY!! I'd love to share your brownie with you Cam, but it looks like you are enjoying it way too much, so I'll let you have it all to yourself. :D

Catty1
08-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Gosh - the way he is holding that bit of chocolate between his thumb and finger, he just is growing up MORE all the time! And what a CUTE fellow he is! :D

He seems such a happy boy - and sure loves his ice cream! :love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Oh gosh!!! This little boy is having the time of his life, haha!!
This picture is hiarious, Kim!!! I love:love: Cameron's eyes, full of mischief ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/havesomesundae.jpg

catnapper
08-03-2008, 08:54 AM
haha, i bet someone was tossed (not literally) right into the tub after that venture!! But it sure looks yummy! :)

Now what would give you that idea? ;) :D :p

First he helped me clean up his highchair to keep Callie from licking up the drips. He now knows chocolate is bad for doggies. You should have seen and heard him tell Callie "no chocolate!" and "Chocolate is bad!".... especially when he pronounces it "cookly" :love:

I LOVE how 2 year olds talk. It might take some time to decypher exactly what they're saying but its worth it once you understand. Last week we gave him Benedryl for an allergic rash. We told him it was medicine for his itchies. He kept asking for "Mellon" so I kept trying to give him a bowl of watermelon.... the poor boy was SO frustrated!!! LOL

smokey the elder
08-04-2008, 10:26 AM
There's a pic you can trot out when he brings his girlfriend over!:D

Freedom
08-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Do you enjoy ice cream? Oh yes, it is one of the major food groups, like chocolate! :D And I see Cam has discovered the best of BOTH worlds, CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! Oh my, did he DIVE in the bowl or WHAT!

You know, some folks would be hollering upon seeing that. Only a special kind of momma thinks to grab the camera! ;):D

CountryWolf07
08-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Awwwwww is all I can say! :)

4 Dog Mother
08-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Isn't it great the way kids REALLY enjoy their food? I too am a lover of chocolate and brownies but if my parents ever let me get into it that way there are pictures to prove it, thank God. I have one of Dominic eating spaghetti that looks very similar - a picture really can say 1000 words!!! Cam seems to grown up there and there is definitely a little devil hiding in those eyes. What a cutie!!!

Kirsten
08-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Ha ha ha! :D Priceless! He's looking so happy! :)

Kirsten