PDA

View Full Version : Sophie is Missing...Please Help - Found!

Muddy4paws
08-01-2008, 07:26 AM
**Sorry for the confusion, my friend was using my account to save time **

SOPHIE IS STILL MISSING

Please help us, our dog Sophie disappeared yesterday around 4pm. Sophie is a Shi Tzu who we rescued due to being abused by her owners. She is wearing a pink collar and answers to her name. We found her dog tag in the yard last night and fear she has been abducted. We live in Kingsport, Tennessee in the Forest Hills neighborhood of Colonial Heights close to Warrior's Path State Park.
If you have seen Sophie, please contact me at [email protected].
We love Sophie very much and she needs us. We need her, she is our family. Please please help us find her.

Freedom
08-01-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh Holly, you really had me going there for a minute, I didn't know you HAD a dog.

Then I saw Tennessee; so this is a crosspost. Whew!

I sent her my message with ideas to find a missing pet, perhaps that will help her.

Muddy4paws
08-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Sorry, yes its a crosspost my friends dog had been taken and she's worried sick of what might of happen to her, I suggested posting here seeing as its quite USA based.

Please crosspost on any boards you come across, My friend is worrying so much and her daughter is missing her like crazy too.

Daisy and Delilah
08-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm with you, Sandie. It scared me to death!

Best wishes to them in finding their little girl. She is so adorable:(

Freedom
08-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Sophie has been FOUND! She is back home with her family, tired, dirty and hungry but quite safe! Here is the email I received, time stamped at 1 AM:

Dear Sandie,

The posters worked!!!!!!!!!! My kids went door to door all day long and passed out the flyers with Sophie's pic and the details. They also hung them and placed them on doors and counters of all the local shops and put them under windshield wipers of the vehicles.

Late this evening while I was at work, a very kind young man knocked on the door with Sophie in his arms. He was driving home and he saw her walking in a ditch beside the road. He recognized her from the flyer that he found under his windshield, and he got out called her name and she came to him.

She was dirty, hungry and exhausted but oh so very happy to be home! Thank you ever so much for your advice and concern! I really appreciate Holly allowing me to use her username to post about Sophie and for you caring as well.

Take care of you and all your furry friends!

Sincerely,

Bea in Tennessee

Ginger's Mom
08-02-2008, 09:16 AM
I love happy endings. Thanks for the update.