PDA

View Full Version : Hello PT!

sammy101
07-30-2008, 03:11 PM
I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I'm still here...lol.
I hope everyone is doing well! I recently moved to Victoria BC and I start school this fall so if any PT'ers near by I would love to some day meet up with you guys. My parents have Kodie & Lucy and I miss them dearly, especially Kodie. (Geez I'm tearing up just typing this:o). I'll only get to see them a couple times a year and it'll be like that until my parents move up here as well. I won't have any pictures for you guys until Christmas time. I'm living with my brother and his roomies and they have a cat named Theo. He's a sweetie and I'll get some pictures soon! They adopted him in March and I believe he's around 7 years old.
Anyways, just wanted to drop by to say hi!:)

Ginger's Mom
07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi Sammy, I know that you will miss Lucy and Kodie, but when you see them again it will be like you never left. Dogs are great that way. We will wait (impatiently) for pictures. Hope you do well in school. You had mentioned that you were anxious to move back to Canada, so I hope things go well up there.

pitc9
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks for dropping in and letting us know things are going well!
I'm so sorry you miss Lucy and Kodie, :( I hope Theo helps fill the void temporarily till you can be with them again!

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi Sammy! Good to hear from you! Sorry you have to be away from your pups, but you'll see them before you know it. :)

Taz_Zoee
07-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Hello!! I'm sorry you are missing Kodie and Lucy. I'm missing seeing pictures of them. I always love seeing pictures of Kodie and his beautiful eyes. And Lucy is just so darn cute.
We have to wait until WHEN to see them again?:eek: I know it will be even harder on you though. You can just shower Theo with love until December. :)

cloverfdx
07-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi Sammy good to hear from you, thanks for dropping in :). I too am sorry you will be seperated from the dogs :(.

Takecare.