PDA

View Full Version : Help needed...in or around Pittsburgh

Trinityagain
07-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Help! I have tried every fostering group and shelter in my area so I am hoping that maybe someone here can give me more ideas...about 2 months ago a new stray turned up in our yard. A sweet little grey/black/silver tabby, best guess less than 6 months old, female. She is very friendly. Hubby and I have been trying to find her a home to get her off the streets but nothing has worked so far and now...yup, you guessed it. She is pregnant. I talked to my vet and they had no ideas. As I said I have contacted the rescues and stuff that I know of in my area (Monessen, Westmoreland County, hour south of Pittsburgh) but no-one has room. We just do not have the resources to take care of her at this time....she spends a good deal of time in our garage, my huisband cut a door in the door for her to go thru so she gets out of the weather and has someplace sheltered. I put a box with towels in there and she prefers to lay on the floor of the garage of course....HELP!!!!!!!!

Anikaca77
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Please see my e-mail regarding her.

Melissa

Trinityagain
08-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Taken care of and now has a furrever home in DuBois with some friends...well on her way to becoming a spoiled house cat....

Trinityagain
08-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Well...I will be posting this in general as well but Silver has a NEW furrever home...just a hint? Her name may be changed to Silver 7...yup we are now a 7 cat household. The friends, and I use that term loosely, decided they didn't have the time/patience to put into introducing her to their home and other 2 cats. So my husband drove up and got her this past Saturday and she is currently in the "nursery" otherwise known as our spare room. I'll put her official announcement in general....